CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really appreciate the very kind thought and gesture....truly, I do....however, there are many reasons for our decision of embracing the "status quo" and it is highly doubtful that it will change....we just know that getting started with anything more than plants is not what either of us have any intention of at this time....Gabbie and Callie are plenty to deal with and our myriad of problems....we feel that "chapter" of our lives has ended and prefer to not pick it back up in this "chapter"......it is like having kids.....ya Love em and all, but when they leave and the adjustments are made....ya sure don't want to do it all over again.....ya sure don't mind the grandkids, but they aren't 24/7/365, either.....we've been through a whole lot in our 20yrs together and this last "punch" has taken quite a bit of "steam from the sail".....not to mention the health decreasing.....so, we are fairly "set" in our position and though our memories give us smiles.....we prefer to only deal with them, than any new ones being made.....maybe if I had a better future it would be different, but since not, there isn't enough energy to change my mind..... :)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm counting down the days till our turkey day visit....bbq turkey, yummy :celebrate
We are too!!.....it will be a good visit and I'm sure it will be a Fun time..... :thumbsup .....been overcast, damp, and cool the past 3 days here....wouldn't be too bad if some sun would push thru the thick clouds, but aches and pains have us staying inside.....tho, the AC isn't running so the "pocket" feels Good!!....:)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are too!!.....it will be a good visit and I'm sure it will be a Fun time..... :thumbsup .....been overcast, damp, and cool the past 3 days here....wouldn't be too bad if some sun would push thru the thick clouds, but aches and pains have us staying inside.....tho, the AC isn't running so the "pocket" feels Good!!....:)
Damp and cold here also, 71 inside and it feels cold ! ... guess you gotta live in Florida to understan that 71 can be cold :frow