CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Y'all got a tropical storm headed your way. Have you beat the crowds to the grocery store? LOL LOL Got candles? Batteries? Forget about all the hurricane supplies, you just need a double pan of brownies. Comfort food. Heck yeah. Sit in the dark, slapping skeeters, sweat rolling down to puddles on the floor, but hey, you got brownies!!

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have 5 dogs too. 2 Anatolians, 2 Great Pyrenees and 1 big black Labrador/Great Dane cross. What breeds of dogs do you have?
I have two inside small dogs . Yorkshire terrier and a Poodle. Yorkshire trained to herd. Plus a Golden Retriver Aussie, Border Collie/Aussie and a Maremma.
I love dogs!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Shoot @Baymule the skeeters will tote ya away here in the daytime....... :lol:

It never crossed my mind about turtles @farmerjan , but ya may have something there....there are some very large land turtles here and have seen one in the vacinity...so I'll be on the lookout for them....as far as the "old nylon hose" suggestion.....Joyce has never owned any in the past 21yrs of us being together.....🤣....my Mom used hers to tie the vines to the fence....Joyce uses my old Tshirts and leftover scraps of cloth....:)

That's a good suggestion @chickens really and may have to put some up....I'm fixing to put some posts up in that area along with some fencing.....going to be working on my Surprise!!....;)

We had a big downpour this morning got 2.7" from it....:ep....had to wait til it let up to make a run to the store....took this going out the drive.....
20200604_104225.jpg.....sure glad I got it mowed a couple of days ago....and the Plus of having sand for soil....it was all gone by the time we returned, about an hour and a half later....:thumbsup....sounds like the frogs are happy tonite with all the water around....may be some egg laying going on out there with all the chatter and singing.....:lol:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not a problem at all Mike....I sure understand the position, but the Prof needs to feel comfortable in "his world"....he has earned it for sure....I have even more respect for him having been able to interact with him......:love....we are undecided about Gabbie having a playmate....it isn't because she doesn't want to play....it is because she towers over another and follows them around trying to herd them....she did it with DD4's dog.....jack/rat mix....and Sophie....dauschound/lab mix, but she had the body of a dauschund.....Gabbie is going on 3 now and have thought about a young dog of medium weight.....but, anytime ya "add" to the situation there are "unknowns" and there will be a change....we like it just they way it is and things just haven't moved along as we had wished, but sure wouldn't want to bring in another and things not work out....that would be a nightmare....:)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Completely off topic to Fred's post but it's probably a good thing that Lance stresses out whenever I bring a new dog in the house. Our friend that has the kennel rescued a sweet female German Shepherd that I would love to bring home if it wasn't for him.

Lance is helping you out. He is keeping you from becoming a dog hoarder. LOL I am beginning to feel like one myself. I didn't plan on having 5 big dogs, but I are here now! We got Sentry to be the someday replacement for Paris. Then all his issues, we were gifted with Sheba, we couldn't say no to her, could we? :love

Latest posts