Herd Master
Reaction score
Just so you know I am serious :gig
I guess I could always tie Levi to the post? :plbb
84C2B433-B866-470F-8D5D-647252FD0461.jpeg

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I didn't doubt ya @chickens really and I'm sure ya have much "tougher" ground to dig in than we do.... :thumbsup ....the sugar sand doesn't pose much difficulty, but it is the heat and being able to breath that is the big obsticle....at this stage of life and health issues I have to quit and wait for better conditions....for many years I made my living by "manual labor" in the heat, but now I wilt like lettuce....:lol:.....oh, I have 2 posts in btw....:plbb

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I didn't doubt ya @chickens really and I'm sure ya have much "tougher" ground to dig in than we do.... :thumbsup ....the sugar sand doesn't pose much difficulty, but it is the heat and being able to breath that is the big obsticle....at this stage of life and health issues I have to quit and wait for better conditions....for many years I made my living by "manual labor" in the heat, but now I wilt like lettuce....:lol:.....oh, I have 2 posts in btw....:plbb
We have sandy soil too. Although the roots from the trees are a bugger in places. I'm impressed, your doing great and fully understand the heat aspect of taking your time. Plus health issues.
I hope we both get our pens finished soon. :highfive:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
20200628_131150_HDR.jpg.....hey everybody....:frow....sorry for the lack of enthusiasm, but after 8days in a row of 100+ feelslike temps, before the "furcoat factor", I'm just sick and tired of it....:thI will really be Happy when we get some kind of break in this endless cycle...according to Pops may get some rain this weekend and my track could sure use some to settle the dust, it's been a couple of weeks since we've had some....I overheard Pops tell Moms the grass blades are curling like cornstalks needing moisture....hope yall are having cooler weather or at least a break with some rain....there hasn't been any excitement happening here....especially with these 2 old "heat wimps"....:lol::lol:.....I did run a cat from the yard last night, but couldn't pull Pops behind me fast enough....I did have him jumping on 1 leg tho....:lol::gig...don't tell him I was laughing, but it was pretty funny....anyway, hopefully I'll be more energetic next time....I'll be barking at ya!!.....:frow

Latest posts