CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Gabbie, it’s Trip. Hotter than blazes here and dry too. We all just want to hang out under the porch. Good thing Mom can’t get under here, shed yell at us for the craters we have dug. She feels sorry for us and let’s us in the house to nap, then all this sand shows up on the floor and she has to sweep it up. Dad feeds us really well with chicken and broth mixed with our kibble. We know when it’s feeding time! Yummy!

Fourth of July is coming up, lay low and huddle up in the house!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
20200623_110717_HDR.jpg....Hey Trip!!...and Everybody!!... :frow
We have gotten a bit of relief, but still pretty steamy outside....wait a minute....
20200703_200149.jpg......I have to keep an "eye out" cause there is "booming" going on, in the distance....I have to keep watch, but it isn't the sharp "bangs", so probably more showers coming....it'll be okay Trip....I'll protect ya....:hugs....I just have to bark at it and it will go away....always does....:yesss:......probably like barking at those ol coyotes....I remember when I was a young'un hearing and smelling them, but I was too young to bark to scare em any....:oops:...oh, and I know what ya mean about the sand on the floor....I have to stand still at the door and have my paws wiped whenever I come back in and my Moms sweeps the floor at least 2 times a day....and I hear about it with Every stroke of the bristled stick she uses....:th...I don't know what "mops" are, but Moms keeps sayin that's what my paws are...I wonder about her sometimes....:lol:.....uh-oh, hang on....
20200703_120305_HDR.jpg....it's Callie....I gotta keep an "eye" on her....she may get over here by my food dish, so I'll have to "park" it here to deter her....
20200703_120401_HDR.jpg.....let's just see her get by me now...🤣...anywhoo....where was I?...that's right my "mops"....this undercoat I have seems to hold onto the sand and the lying on the floor tends to release it.......;)....Pops always adds stuff to my dry food too...he changes it pretty regularly cause I don't like the same ol', same ol' and usually it is the same thing they're eating....my favorite is when they have liver....:drool:celebrate....oh well, gotta go on "patrol" big guy and get ready for tonite...for some reason at dark there iz a lot of bangs and pops going on and I have to "protect" Moms and Pops...it's just in my DNA.....:thumbsup......Howllar at ya later....:frow

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sure you mentioned Gabbie's age here although I don't know? How old is she? She sure is a pretty girl. ❤
German Shepherds were my Grandpas favourite breed. He had a few in his lifetime and all were named Chief. :D
She will be 3yrs old in October....she is a big Sweetheart.... :love

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4087.jpg.....Hey @Bruce!!.... :frow ....I sure Remember ya!!.....:love......would sure Love to see ya Again!!......o_O...ya know I can't help, but wag my tail when I'm happy and excited and that would just create a "dust storm".....:lol:...Moms makes me get off the floor when she has that stick with bristles on it, cause she says my "mops" just spreads it after she has it piled up....and my panting over the pile makes my shed hair move around like "tumbleweeds", so Moms says.....:gig:lol::gig:bunny......I hope things are well with ya and your family and those animals ya have....I remember the smell, but just can't put my "paw" on what kind they were....haven't smelled it since, but they are in the "data bank" in case I come across it again....;)...I did recognize the cats and chickens.....anyway, good to hear from ya again and my "present" was really good, but I shattered, while playing with it in the house.....:barnie.....but Pops said that nothing lasts forever.....take care and will checkin with ya later....:frow

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gee Thanks!! @B&B Happy goats ...since the rain we are getting is descending to us from the North, I can only think ya have sent it to us..... :lol: :gig....I got the mower blades changed and grass cut yesterday, so all is Good....:)
Well consider it sent from us if ya want.......if not , blame mother nature cuz she sure has more headed our way :plbb...:lol:..sure beats a hurricane any day :bow