CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Jeepers I feel sorry for all of you that need rain. Honestly I would send you rain from here because it has rained pretty much everyday all summer. If it's not raining all day it's a shower or a thunderstorm. We are definitely tired of the rain. :tongue
@CntryBoy777 have you gotten your duck pen finished?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Jeepers I feel sorry for all of you that need rain. Honestly I would send you rain from here because it has rained pretty much everyday all summer. If it's not raining all day it's a shower or a thunderstorm. We are definitely tired of the rain. :tongue
@CntryBoy777 have you gotten your duck pen finished?
Naw....still have the 2 posts up, but that is all....it has been way too HOT for me to work outside....not to be redundant, but having had 2 heart attacks, stage 3 COPD, emphazyma, and kidney issues, not to mention the heart only functions at 45%.....the heat is not condusive for me to get things done....now with all the hoopla going on, not really sure if we really want a "bigger footprint".....may need to stay flexible so we can "grab and Go" quickly....may have to head for the "hills"... :)

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Naw....still have the 2 posts up, but that is all....it has been way too HOT for me to work outside....not to be redundant, but having had 2 heart attacks, stage 3 COPD, emphazyma, and kidney issues, not to mention the heart only functions at 45%.....the heat is not condusive for me to get things done....now with all the hoopla going on, not really sure if we really want a "bigger footprint".....may need to stay flexible so we can "grab and Go" quickly....may have to head for the "hills"... :)
Oh my goodness. I didn't realize you have so many health issues. 😕
Definitely don't be doing anything that isn't necessary. Stay safe..👍🤠

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeh...the last lung test that I took a couple of yrs ago, I was told that I had the lungs of a 113yr old....I asked the doc, how many 113yr olds took part in that study to be able to determine that?....or, was it computer generated?....he did not reply and I just laughed.... :lol: ...I'll be here for as long as The Father wills and not a moment longer...I'm not into "fighting and trying" for every minute I can "squeeze" out...to me it is about quality, not quantity....if I had cancer, I wouldn't do chemo or radition....I told Joyce that if I pass out don't even try CPR, just let me go....I sure don't want to be brought back just to lay in bed and suffer.....it just places a tremendous burden on the finances of those ya care about and ain't worth the cost....The Bible says it is better There than here and my faith is in that....there isn't anything on this earth that I wish to hang around for.....:thumbsup

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
:)
At this point in "time", there are none in Heaven....because, none can enter there until the "calling out" does occur and Judgement takes place....as of this day and time there are 3 "salvations" that will keep one from the "lake of fire".....what is available today is the salvation from Wrath...which is what being in Christ does....after the "calling out" and the 7yr "period of Judgement" begins all that aren't "in Christ" will be placed back on earth to face that period of time, having seen and heard the Truth from Heaven and have the opportunity of "salvation from Final Judgement" and will be granted entry into Heaven....the final chance at salvation for those that are left will be at the Great White Throne Judgement....they will be saved from the "lake of fire", but will be on earth, not in Heaven.

This is my belief and is based solely on scripture, not any other material or "traditions and customs"....I have shared this with many, but most "cling to what they know"....I fault nobody for what they believe and practice, as I once was a member to much of the "mainstream" for most of my life....I never judge another, but I do attempt to share my personal experience and as to what is truly taught in scripture so others can have the chance to accept, reject, or ignore it knowingly....I will say, not many do agree with me...but absolutely none have ever offered any scripture to refute anything I share...they simply disagree with me....:)

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Honestly I do not judge people's beliefs either. I don't have any religious beliefs although I believe in spirit. I believe in my own ways that we don't just die but our spirit lives on. I will not get into depth about this though. One of my close friends is Jewish and I find his beliefs interesting..👍😊

Latest posts