CocoNUT - New Addition....

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope your antibiotics kick in and you get better and start hearing normally again Coco! :hugs

I won't congratulate you for winning the sick contest...the prize on that contest is awful :( As for antibiotics and avoiding more problems from them, I always stock up on tons of cranberry juice, yogurt and apple cider vinegar when I fill an antibiotic prescription...just to avoid any more problems.

Funny when you can't hear well, you hear all kinds of sounds that aren't there...when I take a shower and I'm alone in the house, I hear all kinds of things :rolleyes:

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Good gravy Southern....2 xs?!!?!?!? Wow...you must have a good hospital close by. My coworker's wife almost died as well...was in the hospital for over a month...now she's in a nursing home to get the physical therapy to get her walking again! They had to remove part of her colon and she STILL almost died. I kept telling him to have her transferred down to winchester...but he kept her at city hospital. Scarey!

Oh Bon...I make these weird whistling/flute sounds with my nose/breathing. I'm pretty good about staying ahead of the probiotics. I've got my ACV, OJ, yogurt, kefir, etc. Cranberry juice does nothing for me actually. This is so weird...I can't remember having so many ear infections...DH told me I've had at least one since Evil was born...9 years ago! But twice in less than 3 months? It's like the strep thing where I had it so often they finally took my tonsils out! But the ear infections really HURT!

I'm just hoping I'll get to a point where my health will stabilize and I'll be happy and wonderful again! (& hopefully thin again too!!!)

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
checked on the bunnies this morning...Sally was in the process of having her kits...8 kits! She actually made a nest this time AND was taking care of her kits! FINALLY!!!!!
Nothing from Cinamom yet....

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Feeling any better yet Coco? Or too soon for the antibiotics to kick in?

Ummmmm...where are the baby kit photos missy?

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I wanna see 'um! :D Hope you are feeling better. If not, maybe you could start a band---ya know and play your nose. :hide

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well...yes and no. I still can't really hear as good as before...still underwater. Last night I couldn't sleep...I couldn't breathe...started coughing horribly. Bronchitis!!! YAY!!! I think I must send EVIL to come and live with you Bon. She can keep you sick all the time. I swear...she's a vector for disease...she's the reason i had my tonsils removed...she's a strep carrier. Danged child.

By the time I got online this evening, it was too dark for me to take photos with my cellphone. Our camera isn't charged...and my cell phone camera doesn't have a flash. Kinda annoys me that it doesn't have a flash. The old one did. Oh well...will get them tomorrow. Poor Sally...she wasn't looking too happy with me looking in there anyways. She had blood all over her face and dewlap from eating the afterbirth too. Looked kinda gross....like that rabbit from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail!!!

After reading Greenbean's journal...I'm kinda nervous that something doesn't try and get in and get momma/babies. It's a good thing we have 4 cats patroling that area!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh Coco...I so feel for you...I did all that for months...lack of sleep and hacking and feeling awful is so tiring...sometimes I felt like I was dying and sometimes I admit that I hoped I was...couldn't take it for so long, and no I am not suicidal...just had had enough...really hope you get better soon :hugs

And yes...send your daughter here...I'd love it...truly I would...yup...I'll take my chances with kiddo germs...had some this week and no regrets...so worth it...she would fit into our crazy life so perfectly I know...we don't do things the "normal" at all :lol:

Pearce...start a band with her nose? :gig I'm better now, but I could have been the nasal bass ;)

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Here are the kit photos:

I found one off to the side on the wire...must've crawled out of the nest...looking for mom. Mom appears to have eaten it's hind leg off too. Not sure how many are left now....I didn't fuss too much with the nest...wanna keep momma interested in them.

And more from around the farm today:
Baby and Snuggles:

Flora:

And then...some of my spinning:

Crocheted into the Pineapple scarft -It's being pinned and dried outside in the sun today.

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow! Nice critters!

Nice handi work with the yarn and scarf too!

Latest posts