Coffee anyone ?

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey folks, when BYC switches over to 'look but don't touch' for several days we're going to need a coffee stop. I've set up a big tent with coffee pots and hot water supply. It isn't fancy, but it will work for a few days. Always accessible, and milk is in the refrigerator. Throw your trash in the cans, tidy up, and first person here each morning please get things started. Stop in to say, "Good Morning".

Sour your temporary coffee man.

FridayYet

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Good morning. Hope you all have a great day! Think I should go find some biscochitos to go with our coffee. Be back soon.

FridayYet

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
IMG_6313.jpg

Scottcaddy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey folks, when BYC switches over to 'look but don't touch' for several days we're going to need a coffee stop. I've set up a big tent with coffee pots and hot water supply. It isn't fancy, but it will work for a few days. Always accessible, and milk is in the refrigerator. Throw your trash in the cans, tidy up, and first person here each morning please get things started. Stop in to say, "Good Morning".

Sour your temporary coffee man.
Thanks Sir Sour, your my hero of the day!:bow
You would look more like your self with your hat ya-know
Here is one I found that should work.
BroodyMagician.jpeg

Have a good Sunday!
Scott

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey people. Sorry I forgot to grab donuts today. I'll try and grab some tomorrow before school if time allows.