Coffee anyone ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Easter can be frustrating around here too.
DH came with good news yesterday, a raise! :bunny This month he has been there 10 years. The two aren't related but still proud of him. He does get another week of vacation for the 10 years though. Good for the farm projects.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee PA. A raise! That is always welcome news, congrats to your husband for his 10 year tenure. Another week of vacation-more time to work on the farm!

Today is supposed to be another dreary drizzly day. Friday and Saturday is supposed to be sunny and we are going to get outside and do as much as we can before the rain comes back. NOT complaining about the rain, just working around the rainy days.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
For Easter Sunday, we always wear pretty spring dresses...dumb around here, and a huge winter coat! :(
Easter is April 12th this year so you've got a better shot at "not too cold and snow" than if it was 3 weeks earlier.

Supposedly wearing a good mask or respirator would help, but I could never get them to work with my glasses.
Do you have to have your eyes covered as well as nose and mouth to keep mold spores at bay?

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes @Bruce , but you want to start by limiting what you breathe in. It did prickle and cause weird things to happen with the eyes as exposure wore on. I didn't have a full hazmat suit. Wish I did.
I just needed my glasses to see. Contacts made the mold reaction worse.

Latest posts