Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I take my shoes off at the door, but BJ doesn’t and the dogs don’t take their feet off.
The first part is good, the second not (can't he just replace his shoes with slippers when he comes in same as everyone in my house does?), third part VERY good. Bad enough that Sentry has no hips, lack of feet would be an even bigger problem.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
The first part is good, the second not (can't he just replace his shoes with slippers when he comes in same as everyone in my house does?), third part VERY good. Bad enough that Sentry has no hips, lack of feet would be an even bigger problem.

I mostly take my shoes off, about 95% of the time, but if there's something I need in the house and I have my big snowboots or laceup muck boots on I'm just not that patient to untie and retie.After all, I have important things to do!
My solution is to leave an old towel by the back door and I can shuffle through the house on that. Our floors are tile so it's easy to do. DH does not remove his boots unless he's coming in to stay. I'm okay with that. Most of the time. ;)

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee! Took Sentry out to pee, fed him breakfast, back out to pee and poop. There is ice on everything and a hard frost. The sun is shining so we are going outside to work at something today. On my second cup. This rain is good for tracking in sand, I swept up a pile. I take my shoes off at the door, but BJ doesn’t and the dogs don’t take their feet off.
I can’t believe you have ice!!