Coffee anyone ?

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It was a bit chilly, but all is well. A little Scottish blood goes a long ways towards dealing with harsh environments.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Son #3 was saying how he would be happy to have new undergarments...

He said the boxers I bought are made of such thin material that all you have to do is walk across the room and the back rips wide open, which doesn't really matter since there are so many holes in the front that they are really just a "suggestion" of underwear.

He said he didn't like the short boxer briefs that I had bought him....because his, achem, "junk" dangles further down than there is fabric. He says that this also defeats the purpose of underwear.

He says that there are still a few pairs of boxer briefs that cover all parts, but they bunch up between his legs and chafe.

He said it would be nice to own underwear that actually covered all parts and did not chafe.

He then told me about the page in the Duluth Trading Co. Catalog where they were selling the perfect pair of boxer briefs, for over $23 EACH!!

I almost ran off the road. I laughed so hard.

I told the child that comando was the only way to go, and that I had NEVER owned a pair of underwear that cost that much.

He said he couldn't go comando.. the inside of carhartts were too rough.

I said fine, make yourself a kilt and go comando.

He said that he is disinclined to follow my suggestion.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning. Have a bit of zucchini bread to go with your coffee. It's day 2 for school today. Amazing how important coffee is to my day when we are in session! Have a great one!

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I know this doesn't go along with coffee but it's a good ( in my thinking) question: if you have burdock plants in your yard, how do you deal with it?

I made homemade lemonade with homegrown blueberries in it. You all are welcome to drink some.

I have to pass on the zucchini bread and any other sweets. I'm on a NO carb and sugar diet.