Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I've heard that burdock can be eaten but I'm not brave enough to try it. I just want it gone out of the yard area plus the yard will look so much better if there wasn't any burdock plants in it.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the zucchini bread. I just brewed a late day pot of coffee. Does anyone care that my back hurts ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yes, Sourland I do care. I'm in the same boat as you but include my shoulders and hands.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Shoulder and hands are routine for me, but the back is an occasional occurrence. My daughter's black lab is visiting, and I set up a crate for her. Crate was no problem, but then I bent over to put a blanket in, and :barnie. I am unable to understand how I can lug 50 # feed bags with no problem yet something as simple as lifting the toilet seat can throw my back out.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand that either seeing how weekly I have to empty 50# bag of chicken feed into the bin that it's kept in so rodents don't get in it. I'm supposed to take an anti-inflammatory twice a day but lots of time I don't even do once a day.
I know here in a few I'm taking a pill and going to bed. My lower back is making me regret cutting some burdock down today.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning, all. Coffee is brewed, tea water is hot, and some cornmeal muffins are on the counter.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the offer of coffee but I've got to decline it and the muffins. I'm drinking some water- got to watch how many carbs I put into my system.
There's still some homemade lemonade with blueberries in it left over from yesterday.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just made cornmeal, please feel free to use some for the next batch of cornbread muffins.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Baymule, I used some of the cornmeal for fried cornmeal patties.
Coffee is done and it's hot. Water for tea is getting hot. There's some iced tea and homemade lemonade also.

Latest posts