Coffee anyone ?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. @Baymule ...good luck with the new job! Someone contacted me about one of my bunnies..actually the cutest one.....they said they are coming Sunday...they are 3hours away!! I told him three times how far we are....he seemed to not care. Said it’s for his little girl. We’ll see if he shows...I sure wouldn’t drive that far for a $15 bunny!!

Attachments

• EC438B73-30D4-4B4B-97F7-2F0E6D759F61.jpeg
    EC438B73-30D4-4B4B-97F7-2F0E6D759F61.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 227
  • FD0C0C65-5552-48F8-9189-C8C34150145A.jpeg
    FD0C0C65-5552-48F8-9189-C8C34150145A.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 225

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
DH made coffee I think he's a bit stressed... got up extra early. He's been put on field work only, with the 10 people at their shop only. Has to call first if he needs to go in for parts. :oops:
Maizy our inside dog rolled in something yesterday....so now to figure a bath inside...she's only has had one but outside with the hose...stinky dog stayed in the breezeway last night :sick
Got dd1, Jocelyns speech report. She has Apraxia and needs additional testing for learning disabilities. Her speech therapist is doing her therapy via FaceTime.
Oh and have a bunny nesting, due date is 5 days! :bunny out of our new VL buck. Going end of the week to borrow a NZ buck to breed for meatpens. Was going to just take the does but breeder prefers us just taking a buck. Sooo grateful she's still working with us. Even if no fair well be well set for raising meat rabbits. She is probably on the high risk list with this virus.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
DH made coffee I think he's a bit stressed... got up extra early. He's been put on field work only, with the 10 people at their shop only. Has to call first if he needs to go in for parts. :oops:
Maizy our inside dog rolled in something yesterday....so now to figure a bath inside...she's only has had one but outside with the hose...stinky dog stayed in the breezeway last night :sick
Got dd1, Jocelyns speech report. She has Apraxia and needs additional testing for learning disabilities. Her speech therapist is doing her therapy via FaceTime.
Oh and have a bunny nesting, due date is 5 days! :bunny out of our new VL buck. Going end of the week to borrow a NZ buck to breed for meatpens. Was going to just take the does but breeder prefers us just taking a buck. Sooo grateful she's still working with us. Even if no fair well be well set for raising meat rabbits. She is probably on the high risk list with this virus.
I’m sorry about your daughter. I had to go to speech therapy two years ago as I suddenly developed a horrible stutter from the Parkinson’s...but, with the help of the therapist, I’m happy to say the stutter only comes out when I get very upset. I can live with that. Hopefully your daughter will benefit from the therapy the way I did!! :love

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Duckfarmerpa1, post: 642977, member: 19918
I’m happy to say the stutter only comes out when I get very upset.
[/QUOTE]
Of course, I read ALL your posts. Milking machines, bunnies dying, no-shows for buyers, mean ducks, piss pocket boars, etc.
So, what you're REALLY saying is that you still stutter FULL TIME?? :lol: :lol:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay were the coffee the one i brewed isn't helping, :th starting to think i need sleep i am not sure why but that seems to be the problem.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got the dog bathed... then cleaned the shower... Someone isn't allowed outside unsupervised forever...

Oh well. Got an email from the company I remotely grade for... everything is/will be delayed. They somewhat expect to still go ahead but at a later date? We'll see if the schools resume and get their testing done. Either way we'll survive.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heard that a couple of states are suspending their S & L or whatever that testing is for that they do. Va is considering it. I am of the opinion that this is going to be a very good indicator of just how much we DON"T need some of this BS in schools and life. Especially some of these colleges. I totally understand that there are many courses that need hands on learning, especially things like medical and stuff, and especially after the initial book learning part. But this may make some of these schools more unnecessary than not.