Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:th For certain I don't need another mini horse!

I'm hoping this one goat who is looking to be very close to kidding will do so. Tomorrow would work. LOL We have some storms closing in for Monday. Lot of winds they say. This past week seems to have been far more wind whipping in this area than our normal.

Never got to the garden today. Ran errands, for self and DD who has been in quarantine with DGD, after poss exposure. No issues but, they are waiting their 15 -- ends Wed. They just wanted a couple things from the store. Then mower gas, tractor diesel, oils, etc. Made all stops -- even remembered to take my list! :D

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Trip woke me up at 5:20 scratching at the back door. When thunder rumbles, he wants in. He doesn't mind rain, but is terrified of thunder. He is neutered, he was terrified of thunder before he was neutered and still is. He is soundly sleeping in the living room floor. Even on the closed in porch, he will pace like a tiger in a cage, we are his safety and security. Paris is also terrified of thunder, but she goes to her doghouse. She has never wanted to come in. The few times we tried, it just made her more anxious. Silly dogs.

There is a big blob of rain over north-central Texas, coming over north east Texas. There goes working in the garden. We are going to DD's for Easter anyway, so no dirt digging for me.

Y'all have a happy Easter.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Easter!! My family plans to Skype....will be very weird. My son will come today, but not my dad because he’s sure my goats have the Covid-19! Ugh Dad. I don’t feel sick, I’m normal as can be..but when people talk about the symptoms...I seem to suddenly ‘feel’...all in my head of course, but I start to worry...is that me? It’s very sad that we can’t go to church today. I handed out many Easter bunnies yesterday, so there will be a bunc( of happy kids in our area this morning! Don’t worry, masked, etc...

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Easter! Our church is having a drive in service at noon. I thought it was supposed to rain but the sun is shining. Taking a day of rest.

We moved 3 loads of firewood yesterday. Most needs split yet... nothing like moving chunks of wood that way 50+ pounds. And after the first load we picked up 2 nails in my trailer tire.,..that was fun. :smack it went flat immediately so dropped it and ran to get a bigger jack. Luckily was only 2 miles away. Now my year old tire for my horse trailer needs repaired or replaced. I guess it was a blessing only one tire was affected since we only have one spare. After getting the wood moved I ran after my 300# of feed. So I think I earned my rest. We'll have ham for our supper.
We'll need to get moving I am making resurrection rolls with smokies and eggs. And chores still need to get done.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
No but you NEEEEEEED a mini :D

I already have 3. Poor Blondie; she didn't get to be "the Easter Pony" this year.
20190413_120813.jpg

(this was last year, when we had to take shelter from a passing shower)

Happy Easter, y'all!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bunnylady, Blondie is adorable & loved it, I'm sure. They do!

Years ago I did all that mini horse stuff -- loved it! Parades were fun, 4-H events, traveled to shows all over. One year we showed at an event in a limo -- mini inside. It was a fun time.....But, I'm over it now. No one around to enjoy it with.

Hope everyone has a calm, happy Easter. Those who can celebrate their religions -- do so. Drive thru, by, in, video, any & all. We are in some uncertain times right now. Keep in touch with others -- even distanced!

Sunny & warm today. Rain & wind tomorrow. Shame. Don't need a storm. I slept in and slowly slurped my coffee before heading out for chores. Very enjoyable. 2nd cup with TV church service. It works.

Latest posts