Coffee anyone ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Yes hay burners they are. But I love them.
jocelynridingrichielesson.jpg
Once we get moved, get pastures fenced then I can probably get away with keeping or having less hay. This grass hay isn't the highest quality so we feed more of it. Excited the 2 acres of forage mix is coming up good. So that should be better quality. DH is hoping to eventually get an accumulator.
Got my dad to come over to watch the girls while I run to farm store and groceries. Need to get chores then get more weeding done before teletherapy for dd1.

Last edited:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dh is on his way home :celebrate:weeeI can't wait. The 2yr old has taken up bitting for different reasons. Sometimes it's out of play, others its frustration. He wants to play with the baby he doesn't get he gonna hurt her. He also has bitten her nose twice now i am not sure as to why but i think it's because daddy and I both kiss his nose and some times he leans into the kiss and his nose ends up in our mouths so he trying to do that with her:hu either way not cool and he will lay on the floor (not hard) for me to step on him cause he thinks it's funny and he been trying thatif she on the floor so unless I am right there no floor time for Lilian. I am not sure what to do with him some times lol i spank he cries he bits 20min later i think he forgets the rule to be honest. I also bitten him (not hard just enough to not feel good) to remind him it hurts and yep no. Yesterday I asked him (was after he bit the five month olds nose) if he wanted me to bite his nose he said no it hurts i said that's why we don't bite(he had already gotten a spanking for it). My friend says i just haven't bitten him hard enough and I am kinda not okay with biting him harder personally I worry I would seriously hurt him and I am not okay with bitting him harder. Plus when dh is home he doesn't tend to bite,when dh was coming home every night he wouldn't bite as often I think part of its might be daddy's long trip to Florida and back might be causing some of it.either way we get through this. It's so quit e Lilian back asleep and the other three haven't woken up i am so not use to quite its so odd hearing nothing and same time all the animal sounds lol slinces us deafing.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow I slept late! Sheba had me up at 2:58 AM because she had to go outside to pee and poop. Then the stinker wanted to play, ummm, nope! I guess I am still wiped out from my 2 day weed pulling marathon. Yesterday BJ went to the doctor for lab results, he is fine. We met a teacher for a neighbor kid because at the last minute his dad got a meeting with owner of 15 pizza franchises to do all their AC maintenance, so that was a big deal. There was only a 30 minute time frame to meet the teacher to turn in books and get the locker clean out stuff. We made several stops in town and did grocery shopping. It was like a day off. I didn’t get the beets put up, so I guess I’ll do morning chores then put up beets, do laundry. It’s already hot, I’ll have to get up early tomorrow and finish the weed pulling.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Already warming up here. Was 64 up to 74 already and hazy but sunny. Still calling for thunderstorms possible this afternoon and thru Sat then clearing off again for 3-4 days. Guy is supposed to maybe come down to put a new wheel on the mower, the bearings are bad and it leans when turning and might fall off..... then maybe mow the lawn again. I am going to go out and try to pick up some junk laying around, and drop it off at the dumpster on my way to out later. Need to eat something first. Also need to make a few phone calls for testing for next week. Might try to leave early enough to go by the Lowes south of me, on my way towards work anyway; and look at some tub/shower surrounds. Might as well start getting prepared as even if the bank loan doesn't happen, which I am hoping for. I really think the owners want to do something and will be willing to finance for a year to get the inside work done and then me get a loan that way. But I would rather do it straight out if possible. We'll see.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Calling all you garden experts what is this? I had thought it was cantaloupe but have since changed my mind i thinking maybe pumpkin thoughts? My ds2 planted it from some seeds i had mixed (seed bags had spilled) so no yeah.

Attachments

• 20200604_120639.jpg
    20200604_120639.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20200604_120644.jpg
    20200604_120644.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 100