Coffee anyone ?

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
POOR MANNERS & NO consideration.

I would let them all know this....& don't host another. Yeah, I know it's your uncle's place, so TELL HIM.

You know your family, I don't, but I know some people are simply oblivious. Before I just wrote the whole thing off, I'd come right out and ask for help. "You know, I love seeing you all, but all the work is killing me and I just don't think I can do it anymore." Maybe have specific things you want certain people to do?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The coffee I make is made from 100% Columbian Coffee beans so it's already pretty strong but yes I did make it double strength. I think most of my issue was I was both mentally and physically tired- not used to having a bunch of people around for long periods of time.
I got the outside done so that's why I wasn't on here sooner plus I had to go get feed for the chickens and steers today.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had to get chicken feed and sheep feed today too. Naturally, from 2 different stores in 2 different towns. Sold a few eggs, the hens at least pay for their feed. We get free eggs and free meat in the form of roosters and old layer hens. Win-Win.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had to get chicken feed and sheep feed today too. Naturally, from 2 different stores in 2 different towns. Sold a few eggs, the hens at least pay for their feed. We get free eggs and free meat in the form of roosters and old layer hens. Win-Win.
so nice when the animals help with their upkeep.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
GUYS! BAYMULE DRANK ALL THE COFFEE . . . . AGAIN!

It's OK, really. I know better than to get between a caffeine addict and their fix . . . especially first thing in the morning.

Besides, isn't this what "more" means?
885577.jpg

Latest posts