Coffee anyone ?

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
So nice to sit with a cup of coffee and catch up. Yay for Saturdays!
Dh is out moving his work supplies into his garage. We might get my hay barn :love set up and hay moved into it today, but I am for sure going to go riding. Need to plant pole beans that I pre sprouted, weed the garden, clean pens, mow weeds, if it's sunny get the horses bathed, and dh asked me to go into town and buy some stall mats for his workout equipment to sit on in his new garage/shop. I do not want to go into town, ugh, before I do anything I will have to unload my truck. I brought a full load of garden debris home and need to unload it in the "junk compost" area.
But right now I'm glued to my coffee cup and computer.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee! Our son came in Friday night. He finally brought me my Christmas present—a battery chainsaw!! He’s been using it, I guess that’s ok, but now it’s MINE! LOL He brought BJ’s Father’s Day present, a counter ice machine. He gave us one 3 years ago and BJ loved it, but it died. Now he has another one and he’s delighted. Of course the best part is spending time with our son.

Our neighbor lady made it in late last night, she’ll come by this afternoon. I got tomatoes and eggplant in the freezer for her, and 15 jars I canned for her of sweet pickles, peach salsa and jalapeños.

Happy Father’s Day y’all!!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Still deciding what we doing for father's day. We had thought to go to the drive in to night. But they only allowing two people per group at a time inside the concession area where the bathrooms are and with a family of six thats not really likely to happen. My kids tend to have to go all at the same time. So both of us would have two kids i personally think kids shouldn't count but whatever there. We probably going to do a movie /game night here instead. Would love to go fishing at some point i am running out of fish and I hate buying fish. Need to go get somethings from the store as well. Thinking of getting some water guns along with groceries and maybe some water balloons.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Need to get moving chores and weeding. Garden is growing well, did get 1/4" of rain finally over the weekend... but a large portion of the garden was watered the entire day Friday as we forgother to turn it off before leaving to camp. But our chore people turned it off. Didn't hurt the plants, we haven't had rain for 3 weeks. Hoping to get some this week.
Meatpen bunnies are growing well. Need to get more bunnies tattoed and advertised. We do have 2 sold and leaving Friday.