Coffee anyone ?

GypsyG

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ah......dreams
I'm reminded of a line from Hamlet.......
There are more things in heaven and Earth, [Horatio], / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
(a dark side of Prince Hamlet, but then, he was a dark person to begin with)
Hamlet? Do you believe in ghosts, greybeard? I'm open minded about them but I am starting to think that many can be chalked up sleep deprivation derived dillusions.

The coffee isn't working and my trap is still empty... right now I'm thinking of a different Shakespeare quote - 'We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.’

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Few years back there was a funeral locally that DID have an actual brawl at the site of interment. Police had to come break it up. :th:lol: Later head that "someone" wanted part of the ashes...:idunno… and tried to get them :ep PEOPLE!!! :he

Beyond coffee for now. Things to do this morning -- before I need to go to work -- and before it, what else? -- starts to rain again. and again. and again....

If anyone out there knows where SPRING is hiding, flush her out!!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses we got some last night after 4 very decent DRY days. The temp has dropped since midnight and there was a little "mixed precip" in it earlier. Going to town, taking the car for the front end alignment then to the stock yards to see how prices are doing for a bit. Rain, showers then more serious stuff Sunday and Monday with temps being cold enough for possible snow...:th:th:barnie:barnie

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Me too.

You know it isn't right to speak ill of the departed. At least not at the funeral.
Uhhh….you don't know this bunch.....they'll talk bad to your face, dead or alive. LOL Besides, it was the truth. Her sister said that the "departed" treated everyone ugly and was real ugly to her.