Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:caf. It's the get you started strength coffee this morning! Have some, it's fresh, hot and good. We had lovely upper 60 temps yesterday. Sure needed it! Today looks like 50s and ditto for tomorrow. If it wasn't for getting five days of rain after that, I'd say we were over this hump of muddy stuff. Maybe it won't be more than casual sprinkles. It would be so nice! At least we should be over really cold. 😁

Should have some kidding starting up next month. Late for me but, a good thing for this year. Even bred fewer does. It will be a welcome break after all things 2020. What a ride. Please, world, mellow out.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Baby chicks are fine this morning and warm. They are in a black water tub on the porch. I put one of those windshield reflective things to keep your car from getting hot over the drop light and cardboard over the rest of the tub. I have a 3 stack chick brooder and

Went out to feed Reject and Tiny first thing. They were hungry! They couldn’t get to me fast enough, BAA-BAAING all the way. I pushed them in the creep feeder, blocked the opening with the milk crate, climbed in and sat down. I got a good idea why you aren’t supposed to keep a bottle ram. Reject was climbing on me and butting me, wouldn’t be good as a 240 pound ram.

I fed the sheep, put fresh feed in the creep feeder and took out the milk crate, 2 lambs were waiting to get in. They started eating, Tiny and Reject did too.

THANKS FOR THE COFFEE! Animals first ya know. LOL

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
You probably should plow, you might forget how if you don't keep doing it 4 days a week :D
I had to get the GT with blower out today. It didn't snow much overnight but the wind drifted enough snow into the drive that it would have been hard for DW and DD2 to get back in. It also drifted in the paths I had snowshoe stomped out to the compost bin and down to the pasture gate and from there to the solar arrays. Those haven't changed as yet.

Latest posts