Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@CLSranch -- dare I ask? 😁 how'd the ride go??

Off work today and got a little farm time. Still too wet for a lot but, I managed to get another trailer full of hay before this load was all sold out. My goats think it's candy and this stuff is beautiful! After loading, unloading an moving some to another building, probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow. 😁 I'll take a long, hot shower before bed to ease up the tightened up. Got that? Hey, working all week ....need to be movable.

Also had a short cat nap ... It was warm out, I was out there! Makes you sleepy. Rain tomorrow :(. Glad to have a day to relax and enjoy "my own" time. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Makes since and works. A little fragile but effective.
It worked great...

And in a class setting it worked great.. since every class you had to re-sight the bow.

But yes, a bit fragile... so indoors aiming it was great... but I am sure it would result in tears of frustration if you had to carry it through woods for hunting

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Raining cats and dogs, lightning cracking. Trip, big scaredy-cat Great Pyrenees is in the living room floor. Satellite TV is off. We got enough of the news to tell us it was storming. No kidding? Really? Need to get feed but that ain’t happening tomorrow. My rain gauge got cracked in Snowmeggdon. Got a new one, it’s on the table-doing me not much good about now.

@CLSranch what breed of filly? How’d she do?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. We had thunderstorms last night, lightning strikes and I hope no more trees blown apart by lightning. It’s 40F cold and wet. Been out to feed Reject and Tiny their bottles. Fed ewes and Ringo and put out fresh feed in the creep feeder. Lambs eat in shifts, biggest go in first, then smaller lambs. All are doing well.

PA the weather might be icky now, but spring is coming and soon everything will be green and it will be warm. Hang in there.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score