Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi y'all, got some business things started today, made a Starbucks run for a free drink, and got all 4 lambs walked today. At what animal number do you guys realize you have a lot? Not exactly sure why I am asking but... :lol:
The only animal I ever think I have a lot of is Cornish Cross chickens on slaughter day.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
This gas thing....I filled up a few miles from house, $2.89, up 20 from last week. 25 miles further, see lines at a station....2 miles later at destination, the 15 pump station is out of gas. So, there's delivery issues, prices up and people in a panic. It will get worse, always does. Today I'm ok and have gas...truck and car. Next week, will see when it gets here. I suspect price will be up more and annoying!

Oh, yeah, price won't go down as much once it flows again....never does. Screwed again. 😔

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heard on the news on the way home from testing that there is gas flowing through the pipeline again, but that it will take a "few days" to get caught back up at places that don't have any. And yep, @Mini Horses is right, it will not go down as much as it went up....saw several stations with gas in the 2.89 range up to the north of me, but the ones along the interstate were higher and/or were out....

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
gooslings hatched today well two did. and unforantly the mommas abandoned the nest after one was ready to walk. dh was already at feed store and grabbed an incubator and got the rest of the eggs and the second hatching in it. they seem to be doing pretty well.
Do you think she will take the other goslings if they hatch in the incubator?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
That time of year when eggs are hatching! Hope they finish out for you. After a week, I'm ready for these 7 to be outa here. Can't imagine those larger birds.

It's cooler this morning....just 41, which is ten degrees cooler than yesterday morn! It's like we're heading back into fall, not spring. :rolleyes: So jackets to start out. I keep telling myself, it could be worse, move on. Did get some rain yesterday. While not convenient, we needed it. Besides I'm not able to garden until Saturday! :) It's sunny.

Time to do chores, then work .... At least I slept well. 😁:old Need something to go with this coffee. Maybe toast.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Frosty again but was warmer yesterday. Riding lesson then a short trail ride at the barn wit dd1. DS should finish 6th grade today so he can go to my sister's in the UP of Michigan with my dad. Girls finish tomorrow. Dd1 also has her first softball game this evening.
We had a good day yesterday, school, some riding for the girls and we also practiced ball at home. Then a fun night at church, which included ice cream and a bounce house.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. We got 3 1/2” of rain since Monday, will be sunny today. Going to work in the garden today.

Latest posts