Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol sadly it seems to be the only option at them moment. if we have no choice but to stay might as well make the best of it. and get the title of house in our name as his grandparents have been begging us to do and fix it up. both bathrooms will get complete make overs along with the kitchen. all the windows must go and be replaced. new insulation underneath the house. new flooring all the way good bye ugly blue carpet that smells from well its always smell since we moved in eight years ago just gotten worse with more kids lol. new paint in all the rooms. the electrical minor issues like light switches that dont work will be fixed and the living room will get built in bookshelfs and be converted to part dinning and part living room. my kitchen is going to grow mooohahaha. lol. will be adding linen closets/cabniets in bathrooms must have storage room for things like towels and extra tp with small people. New trim and lighting as well both inside and out. and will be painting the outside a solid color that wont include ugly purple or dark green..... somethings i can make consessions on others no lol. will take us awhile flooring alone will be 2000 and windows are about the same. will do most of the work ourselves more then likely. gonna get an rv to stay in while we work on house so the kids have a safe place to be. but i probably also get pest control put to kill all the current live in pest while we renovate. things must die!! we been toying with this idea for awhile but didnt want to as we knew stay here wasnt an option. well now we fix and buy our own land and put this out there until we can build a new house. we see what actually happens never know one minute to the next at least in my reality lol. goal is to have most if not all things done by september as new baby is due in october. who knows what will happen next life a roller coaster that doesnt seem to slow down now back to dishes and cleaning as my torture must end at some point lol dish and laundry are nightmares lol.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
lol yeah wasnt planned but thrilled regardless. lol i apparent get pregnant just by dh looking at me lol we be married 9 years as of june and some how i been pregnant over half that time and nursing the other half lol
Oh my goodness! My wife and I have really long discussions on which of us wants to be pregnant. My mom had really bad pregnancies but I think it would be such a cool experience. What does it feel like, I’d you don’t mind me asking ofc.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! My wife and I have really long discussions on which of us wants to be pregnant. My mom had really bad pregnancies but I think it would be such a cool experience. What does it feel like, I’d you don’t mind me asking ofc.
It feels about like it looks like-like somewhere between endless PMS, serious bloat yet you can't eat, and constipation with a side of constant morning sickness that ends half way through if you're lucky. (You're not constipated, pmsing or bloated, of course, just "glowing" like a Tabasco soaked kitty) How about you each have a kid? Two kids, bff's, and you both get to share the fun and stretch marks? ;)

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It feels about like it looks like-like somewhere between endless PMS, serious bloat yet you can't eat, and constipation with a side of constant morning sickness that ends half way through if you're lucky. (You're not constipated, pmsing or bloated, of course, just "glowing" like a Tabasco soaked kitty) How about you each have a kid? Two kids, bff's, and you both get to share the fun and stretch marks? ;)
Good idea! I’ll ask her about that

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Poka_Doodle i hope your lamb does well at the show. What do you use to shampoo her?
Thank you, we were using a de-greasing shampoo today before shearing. Tomorrow we will use a brightening shampoo and/or a whitening shampoo. Both Weaver brand products.
Hey guys, does anyone know where one could find marriage counseling for a human and lamb? Asking for a friend :lol:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
School is DONE! Even the grading! Put it away until August when I need to restart. Now we can focus on summery things, working in the garden, working horses, cleaning up paddocks, and all the practices the kids have. DD1 had a great game last night! I like the coach and she's doing a great job with the girls, letting them try different positions and making sure they are learning.
We got all the horses out on pasture for a bit, will let them all have 20-30 minutes again this morning. We have 4H and a high school graduation open house. Then over to the farm to finish seeding the fields. Might get to go trail riding tomorrow.

Latest posts