Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Opened the door to a surprise 57 coolness.....wow! 🌞. Sun is bright, so warming soon. Should know by now that Fall happens, so can't imagine this is a surprise -- somehow, always is. 😁

I need that pinestraw rake I didn't buy in spring, now no one has one! Amazing!!! Well, still cutting and I'll get it raked up somehow. :idunno It will happen. Talk later. The tractor is waiting for me!

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Bay... :hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. I finally made coffee this morning. No, I didn't clean the coffee pot-not yet. I boiled coffee in a pot on the stove. I've spent the morning going through my phone, sending pictures to some friends that are going to put together a memorial service for BJ. I have gobs of pictures on my computer to go through, then I'll have to go through boxes of photographs.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's a bummer! Will you try again tomorrow?
Now that the shock of "YES, the seasons HAVE changed" has worn off... and I put on more appropriate clothes, I had no trouble walking to church Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Sunday was actually sunny and nice once it warmed up a little.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having that coffee now, Bay! It's gonna be a nice one here, sunny and mid 70s eventually! 😁 These brisk mornings are nice, once you accept "they're here". Soon we'll have beautiful leaf color. Then pictures of snow from Alaskan! :love

Rode the tractor most of yesterday....perfect weather.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @Baymule
Finally feels like a day or week to just do "normal" stuff. Laundry, house cleaning, should let the girls ride... we do have another "borrowed" pony that came over the weekend. Letting her settle in before we do too much, so far she loves the girls petting and loving her so that's great. Her pal of 14 years passed away and she was by herself, then she went to live with my friend and her ponies. She was pretty anxious over losing her pal and she's here now to see how she and Jocelyn get along and not going to rush her into riding again.
Garden is full of weeds but still some tomatoes, peppers and eggplant. Need to dig the potatoes.
Debating on sending (maybe going?) to ARBA National convention....it's about a 4 hour drive so not an impossibility.... Praying that Velveteen Lops pass!!!