Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning on way to work, within 1/4 mile of house....have close to 30 wild turkey crossing Rd, then just beyond them, 3 lovely deer. There's a good amount of wooded acreage close by, with crop fields nestled in between. Good hunting! Have to keep your eyes wide open when driving. 😁 these turkey hang in same general area all the time.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up but barely....feeling like I should still be snuggled in bed. 🤫 not fully awake. However, won't be long and groggy will be gone -- coffee is in my cup! Just breaking daylight and a porchful of cats got fed. Coolish out. Gauge says 67. Awwwhh, bless my coffee!! Nice! Have some....hot water for tea or chocolate if you prefer that, join me in a morning ritual. I'm enjoying mine. Oh, yes, plenty bought in case grocery shelves get low! 😁. Tea bags aplenty, also.

It's time to plan my day but not in the mood yet. Maybe after more coffee -- more daylight -- more movement! :caf mornings can be hard...need to do my stretches.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Busy day planned. Still need to get the 2nd bucket of apples made into sauce. Make cookies for the girls' softball tournament tomorrow morning. Speech, feed pick up. DH wants me to do a walmart run, DS needs packed up and off to a youth group camping trip for the weekend. Pretty sure it won't all get done. Bunny cages will wait a few days I guess.
Have a great day.

Latest posts