Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's 43 outside and 64 inside. Coffee is good this morning. I sold the chick brooder yesterday. It was a 3 stack on a roller base, on the porch. Another big chunk gone!

The bunkbed I ordered was supposed to be delivered November 1-4, but shipped immediately and will be delivered tomorrow. Great. My plans were to paint the inside of the house, then set the bunkbed up. Oh well. I've got to make sure the hotwire on the backyard is working and put Paris, Trip and Carson in the back yard tomorrow, open the front gate and wait for UPS which most likely will take all day. They usually run in late evening and I have had deliveries anywhere from 5 PM to after 10 PM. With a big box like that, I don't know if it will be the regular schedule or sooner in order to get that big box out of the way. :idunno
I thought the new bunk bed was going to go to son's rental?

Anyway, glad the chick brooder got sold.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I thought the new bunk bed was going to go to son's rental?

Anyway, glad the chick brooder got sold.
It needed to come here, so I wouldn't be at the new place waiting on it. I'll put it on the porch and take it next week. I want to spend a couple of days painting the inside. When I ordered it, it said delivery Nov 1-4, which was fine with me, but NOOO, it's coming today!

Got to test the hotwire in the back yard and put 3 dogs in it so I can open the front gate today while I wait on UPS. Sure don't want it dropped at the gate or have the driver leave because he can't deliver it. :he

Waiting on daylight.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My parents are here to stay with us for who knows how long. I don’t miss it that’s for sure. Checking on me every 20 minutes. Waking me up at 7. Ugh đŸ˜‘

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Why are they checking on you so often? And why wake you before you are ready?
Bruce I have no idea. They are hardcore helicopter parents. Always have been. I love and appreciate them but it’s not like feel safe getting out of bed anyway. Dizzy all the time, falling down, tripping. They have no chill

Latest posts