Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@promiseacres ... How's your mom? Horse trailer -- wonder who thought up that design? Maybe one section is bolted and removable??? Call manufacturer for the secret.šŸ˜

You were not only first but almost an only. ;) I had to do some extras before going to work. Safer to stay offline this morning. Fast coffee and breakfast, then hit the road. Even with that it was 7:30 and dark when I got home. Hate that. Darned short daylight days make me want to sleep late and gripe at early dark days. Boo! Daylight may be why I like summer, more than the temps. Outa my hands. :idunno

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well apparently this morning was the time. Midwife got here at 5:20 and at 5:30 baby boy was born two push was all it took thankfully and he is here happy and healthy. Outside of the cramping i am good. Medicine can only do so much and when he nurse of course the cramping worse. He likes food already lol. He is 8lbs 8oz and 21 1/2 inches long my biggest yet. Thankfully the oldest four slept through brithing process and woke up to breakfast and a new baby brother yay. Daddy is tired he and i were both up all night as my contractions got stronger and closer about 11:30ish and just kept up their job and yup here we are. Here baby boy John Andrew and our midwife as i dont know if she would be okay with posting her picture on here i covered her face.
Congratulations!!!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning y'all. Coffee is ready. I got some moving boxes from my DD over the weekend visit. I need to get them out of the car and start packing stuff in them. Even if I am giving away stuff, I still need a box to put stuff in.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Box stuffing -- how fun! šŸ˜ But coffee helps you jump to it. Drink up! I'm using it to get myself awake and happy to go to work. That dreaded word...work. šŸ¤« sure buys hay! Talk about motivation.

Light out, so just a little to do after some prepping last night, late. Otherwise ready to leave.

Front blew through with little effect here. Heavy rains N of me. Big rains, wind, etc as it moves NE with serious storms. Hope all stay safe. Looks like you TX people have some serious weather down there. All I can say is wind and rain better than freeze and snow. Of course, the tornados need to stop! :oops: :old

Another nut case opens fire in a mall....things are so screwy. Unneeded. Scary. :(

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Got hay for the winter yesterday. Some extra bags of corn too, but I still need more corn. Then last night I realized I was four dollars short in what I paid. Whoops, Iā€™m bad at math sometimes. So Iā€™ll try and get that in the honor box today. I feel so bad, but I guess it happens sometimes.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
C didnt realize you got put on bed rest that sucks i am a horrible patient if it comes to resting at all so i cant imagine that.
Thanks, it sucks. But only until tomorrow!
Ok so no baby yet keep having contraction on and off.
Yay!
Having "relations" with your husband is supposed to help soften the cervix and move things along.
Absolutely not. Could you imagine?
Well apparently this morning was the time. Midwife got here at 5:20 and at 5:30 baby boy was born two push was all it took thankfully and he is here happy and healthy
YAAAAYYYYY!!! Congrats! A little boy! :weee:celebrate:highfive:

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Been a few days since I stopped in, still fighting whatever cold is going around, so going to try and take it easy this morning. Hope y'all have a wonderful day.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning all. Been a few days since I stopped in, still fighting whatever cold is going around, so going to try and take it easy this morning. Hope y'all have a wonderful day.
Ugh me too! Everyone around me keeps getting sick.