Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule you need to paint her! 😁. They need color. So, I'm really one to say that because my goats are almost all white, being Saanen! But their collars are colored. 🤣

Weather is cold this morning. Heavy frost, 28 out there. Brrr. It will warm up soon into mid 40s. 70 tomorrow??? 🤔. Strange, strange weather.

Having coffee. Help yourself. Dentist tomorrow...darned shots and drill, prep for a cap.😟

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is good this morning. Guess I was tired, I slept until 7:22 with a wake up for a short while at 2 AM. Don't have a lot on my plate for today, selling a lamb this afternoon. I may or may not load truck for trip to Groveton Saturday morning. Or I may load it tomorrow. Eh.

I made a big pot of soup, been eating on that for a couple of days. Think I'll skip that tonight and have Salmon with cheese ravioli, broccoli and make a spinach cream sauce to dump over all of it. Yum, CALORIES! :clap

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
There are so many better options than a cap- im so sorry :oops:

There are options but, some are just not suited for all. Just remove won't work, partial not for me. Implants are out there, triple cost of a cap that's never to be seen -- last one in back! And that alone makes sense to me. Then there's the work for said implant! The filling in this dinosaurus tooth is still there but tooth is crumbled in spots. None of it is fun! 🙄. It'll work. 🙂.

Latest posts