Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
FL -- when I had property there and visited once a month for a week, I remember that most days there was an afternoon shower "happening" during summer. 😁.

This morning it is 54 here! 🙃. Mid June and that's April temps. 😁 It changes Wed! But winds are gone, humidity low, temps to low 80s. Lovely. Makes my little at home vacay enjoyable. :old :yesss::love. Rains Wed/Thur.....that will be good for my garden work I'm hustling to finish!

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
FL -- when I had property there and visited once a month for a week, I remember that most days there was an afternoon shower "happening" during summer. 😁.

This morning it is 54 here! 🙃. Mid June and that's April temps. 😁 It changes Wed! But winds are gone, humidity low, temps to low 80s. Lovely. Makes my little at home vacay enjoyable. :old :yesss::love. Rains Wed/Thur.....that will be good for my garden work I'm hustling to finish!
Yep that’s Florida for ya. Where do you live for the high to be 80 in the summer??!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! I moved electro-netting last night to front yard. I’ve got to weed eat a clear path and stand it up. I have to use other step in plastic posts because the built in posts won’t go in the hard ground. Gonna get dressed, go outside and turn into a puddle of sweat. Only 99F today, then back to the 100’s.

Latest posts