Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Which place are you working/living at?

I have lost track...

Are you at old place? Or new place?
Old place today. Still packing. Renters/Sellers appear to be in some difficulty and will only communicate through their realtor now. We have no idea why. Having had an “interesting” previous move ourselves we can sympathize and accommodate and have so far. I’m ready to see better:duc:duc:duc:he

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I did not set the alarm this morning. Drinking first cup of coffee.
Friends came yesterday at 3:45 PM. We textured walls, finished at 8:30. I need to do touch up with a brush in the corners, but it looks good.
Gotta go to Lufkin today to get treated wood posts and a 12’ gate at Tractor Supply. $$$$
Then going to Home Depot for paint. $$$$$
Fill up the truck. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Y’all have a great day!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heavy downpour late afternoon.....before I could get home to take jeans off line. 🙄
Haven't been out to check if I need to bring in to spin out water....we had a can't see to drive rain...overcast now. Oh well.

I'm just relaxing with coffee and considering options for the day. More rains, so. It is cooler. 😁. Even slept late and not in a "go, go, go" mood. :old :rolleyes:. I need sunshine!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up until almost 3am with canner going. Gotta do when ya gotta do. 🤷. 7 qts done. Pretty in jars 😊. I need to convert about 5 gal of milk into "something" today. Hope to make sweet pepper jelly AND need to go pick those elderberry, which means more processing into? Plus those tomatoes from picking yesterday are getting ripe, so I need to can those this weekend. Sure gonna eat well this winter!! 👍. It's busy!

Well need to get my 2nd cuppa. Slept until 7:30 and will now be milking a little late. Girls are waiting. Of course, I need to take some milk out of frig to get more in!!😲😂. Cheese day.

Somehow I got yard mowed this week and job worked 35 hrs. It's hard to fit it all in some weeks. :old :lol: at least no back to school shopping needed here.

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Up until almost 3am with canner going. Gotta do when ya gotta do. 🤷. 7 qts done. Pretty in jars 😊. I need to convert about 5 gal of milk into "something" today. Hope to make sweet pepper jelly AND need to go pick those elderberry, which means more processing into? Plus those tomatoes from picking yesterday are getting ripe, so I need to can those this weekend. Sure gonna eat well this winter!! 👍. It's busy!

Well need to get my 2nd cuppa. Slept until 7:30 and will now be milking a little late. Girls are waiting. Of course, I need to take some milk out of frig to get more in!!😲😂. Cheese day.

Somehow I got yard mowed this week and job worked 35 hrs. It's hard to fit it all in some weeks. :old :lol: at least no back to school shopping needed here.
At my school you only need the school laptop they give us and whatever we want to take notes if we feel like taking notes. I go to school with my laptop and a pencil that’s it.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT

Mostly for all Va members and in the "area".... but obviously ALL are welcome.

Poultry Swap at Joel Gilman's SEPT 17,2022

Gilmanor Farm Poultry Swap. Chewning Rd. Glen Allen VA.
There are hundreds of vendors... lots of craft stuff and "junk" for sale... but alot of poultry, waterfowl, and small animals. You can google it and find info.
Near Richmond/Ashland area... not hard to find... Parking is tough and you will have to walk.....but many are leaving by 10 if they have found what they want...
If anyone is coming that is on here... and it is a great day to just get out and go LOOK..... please contact me through PM and we can exchange phone #'s..... arrange to meet there like at lunch time or something....
Starts about daybreak... REALLY..... by 10 there has been tons of stuff already sold....
Might be a nice place to just meet those that are in BYH and people of like mind...
@Mini Horses and I have met there the last couple swaps... have a great time walking around just looking at stuff and saying... hey that is neat... NOPE, don't need any more stuff......

Latest posts