Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok...brought home this brown/white buckling--pic from 2months ago...will get new in a short time. He's gonna be huge in another year but, useable now at 8 mos. (He's built like black at end, not related) These are his new girlfriends.
Brought home 2 does..both brown, 5y/o...View attachment 93688
View attachment 93689View attachment 93690

Last girl not cooperating with cam😄no way.
Both have now weaned off twins for 2022.
This spotted is staying another month to breed to black tank of a buck...

View attachment 93691
View attachment 93692
And these are latest additions to my meat goat herd. Back into boers after 25 years. Yes, keeping dairy, too. :old :lol:
That black buck! :th BRICK!!
“Mornin’ Sam.” “Mornin’ Ralph.” Classical reference.
“ Hello Ladies…”
And wow! Eye candy there too! That last photo of your spotted buck, fancy!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Daylight. 55 out. Jacket up for chores and off to work. Yeah, getting tired of the idea of a job....😔.

Today or tomorrow a new load of hay to arrive at sellers. Hope it's awesome!!! I want that part of winter prep done....at least most of it. Holding my breath on price but, gotta have it!! Just makes price feel better if it's really good. :yesss:

So now, new phone, the darned ads are in action! Not my favorite thing. 🤣😱

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
First cup heading in. I remain hopeful for the correct result. :lol: I'm exhausted, but can't sleep late. My body is insane. Had dinner last night at our friends house for the holiday, I'm never eating agin. I think I gained 5 pounds literally overnight. My gf is a really good cook. (and sent home a crazy amount of leftovers with us!)

My house is surrounded by turkeys. I enjoy watching them, and I do collect the feathers, but the, um, "gifts" they leave behind are massive, and my smallest dog thinks the piles are lovely to try to roll in. :idunno Edith got wet and the other girls started pecking at her so I had to spray her with Blu-Kote. Now she's a punk rocker. My sons laughed too hard at her, and she tried pecking at them.

Still waiting on a start date for school, apparently my financial aid has to go through for them to give me classes. So we wait on the government to clarify their intentions. This may be awhile. Snails pace is standard. :he

Today's list includes putting loads of stuff in the attic, and seeding the grass down the hill. included is pulling weeds that are taller than me, and look like they're becoming trees. I've really neglected the house down the hill this past summer. Time to prep for next year, garden and increase in hives. I may borrow the neighbors goats to clear out some of it. I'm sure they'd be happy to help. (Plus, DH can see just how "useful" the goats will be next year.)

My friends in Florida have decided to head out today, so I may have some visitors later in the week. As long as they stay safe! I'm hoping that all the people of Florida stay safe! Ian is becoming a monster of a storm!

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Second cup on it's way in...I'm waiting for the sun to come up to seed the back yard at the down the hill house.

I have plans to redo the stock room at the firehouse today-we found some expired stock the other day-apparently folks haven't been doing what they've said they were, so I'm going to fix it with the help of my 2nd Lieutenant. 3 months until I leave the Captains position...I can't wait! Volutics are awful, especially this time of year. :th But interestingly enough...this year I'm not even a little stressed. I have zero desire to deal with any of the garbage anymore, so I'm looking forward to just riding the ambulance and going home.:weee

I'm not having visitors stay with me-they've elected to stay at other relatives homes in the area-bigger houses that can hold them all! We'll visit with them when we can.

I hope everyone in Florida stays safe, and that everyone enjoys this nice Autumn day!