Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slept well last night!! Thankfully. Had alarm set for 7 and got up feeling rested. Been getting up at 5, feeding in dark, to meet 8 am starts last 2 days. 😵‍💫. One day started at dentist :lol: ... Not fun but, finally got the perm crowns applied. Slower today.

Coffee hot and enjoyable. I'm thinking a scrambled egg. Isn't that the "new breakfast of millionaires?" 😁. I'm rich!! :old😁

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been a busy few days and more to come. All good. The rain stopped and things are drying out. Got arenas harrowed Monday, dentist Tuesday, planted perennials yesterday, scentwork lessons given, herding lessons today. Still some "recovery" from the rain - running water in places (baby gurgling streams :lol: ), filling in some "rivulets" on the ranch road. Time to run again.
Winter has arrived - 39 the last few mornings, then to 50 something in the afternoon.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking a scrambled egg. Isn't that the "new breakfast of millionaires?" 😁. I'm rich!! :old😁
I have a friends an egg... we joked that it was a $10 gift.

:lol:

Sadly, I think only ONE pullet is laying at the moment. She is doing well, almost an egg a day.

I very much wish the rest of the hens would start up... but we have had so much snow that it is just down right dark. Lots of dark.

Dark = no eggs.

Light = higher energy bill.

Not sure buying a fancy low energy LED string is worth it.... in another month they should have all started back up.....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just left Animal Kingdom. We walked 6.5 miles today. That’s not counting the hours spent standing in line. I’ve stood in line so much this week, that my knees are locked, my leg muscles refuse to bend and I’ll be sleeping standing up tonight, like a horse.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a friends an egg... we joked that it was a $10 gift.

:lol:

Sadly, I think only ONE pullet is laying at the moment. She is doing well, almost an egg a day.

I very much wish the rest of the hens would start up... but we have had so much snow that it is just down right dark. Lots of dark.

Dark = no eggs.

Light = higher energy bill.

Not sure buying a fancy low energy LED string is worth it.... in another month they should have all started back up.....
Had 2 hard boiled eggs with dinner - and making soy sauce eggs for breakfast tomorrow.
How about that.... I've never been so rich!

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just left Animal Kingdom. We walked 6.5 miles today. That’s not counting the hours spent standing in line. I’ve stood in line so much this week, that my knees are locked, my leg muscles refuse to bend and I’ll be sleeping standing up tonight, like a horse.
If you have any hydration issues try coconut water (not milk). A fast boost of sugar potassium and magnesium. Comes in cans in the ethnic section of the grocery. A little weird with the coconut chunks in it and Much better chilled.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Son in law carried an insulated backpack with snacks and water. Put a frozen bottle of water in the bottom and kept things nice and cool. Here at this half million $$ house, we kept a pitcher of tea going. Nice pool too, but been too cold/cool to use it. Air B&B— cheaper than a hotel.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've looked at some of those Air b&b's for work. They have gone up, close to a hotels price for 1 person. Glad yours worked out. It would be nice not to worry about maintenance on the trailer. Currently I have to pull the slide out in when it rains. NOT a lot of room when it has a slide. More room if it was designed without one.