Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
After spending a couple of months mortgage the last few days you are going to miss your morning coffee for a couple of dollars?

Have a nice flight home.
Yup. Not only airport prices, but I drink 2 cups of coffee, I pee out 4. Not cool on an airplane! Yes, they have 2 bathrooms for a plane that seats 240, and I didn’t want to be dancing in the aisle!

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I gave a bakers doz of my eggs (first time layers) to my elderly neighbor below us. She was so thankful. She had gone to WINCO and bought 18 eggs for $6 and was stretching them as far as she could. I told her to stop and that I had enuf to share. She shares her garden with me, so its the least I can do!!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. It's a chilly 30, going to 50 day here. 😁 Sun is up -- I slept until 7:30. Was still frost on ground then, almost gone now. I see goats cleaning up remnants of last night's abundant hay piles. They'll get more shortly, when I meander on out to feed. I'll be the slacker today.

Woke middle of night, tossed, got up, made a list and then back to sleep. Guess my mind wasn't ready to sleep 🤷. Sleep well after that. But I sure hate those interruptions. Older ya get the more they happen -- part of being IN YOUR PRIME :lol: I'm there!

Reading this list, apparently I'm waaay younger. But these are things I need to get done! Between now and next weekend for most. Monday is my only job day, and kidding season is fast approaching. I need to be ready, sorta. Won't say that in front of the girls, or else...wham. Surprise.🙄

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@murphysranch what a sweet and generous thing to do. You have a kind heart.

I slept like a rock. Did wake up at 4:30, but went right back to sleep until 7. Overall I’m in good shape after the Disney experience. I’m a little tired, not too bad. I don’t have any big plans for today, unpack, wash clothes, fix a good supper. While coffee was making, I went outside and fed sheep and Reina. Gave Sentry and Sheba hugs and let them out on the pasture. On first cup of coffee. Ears are gurgling from airplane rides. Annoying.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was up & down all night with leg cramps. 😢
FINALLY got to sleep about 4, then woke up again about 7. Went out to let the chickens out, feed Eva & practice with Blossom - she's learning that buckets contain yummy things & to come when she's called.
About 8 I went back in for coffee & to warm up... & got a text that my barn cleaning buddy & her hubby were bringing over a trailer to haul trash & asking if I was ready for another cleaning day.
😳
I texted back that I needed an hour if they didn't want me in my pjs, coffee-less, bed hair & HANGRY. 😂
9:30 they arrived. 1:00 we stopped for a dollar tree run to pickup some organizing drawer things & such.
We finally called it quits about 4:30.
We got sooooo much accomplished. Still plenty to do, but it was a good day.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Back from the detection study and sipping cappuccino so Halo can have the foam. Pretty cool study - measuring the volume, speed, etc of inhale and exhale on different scents. Fascinating in a geeky way I love.
DH fed and let sheep out since I left when it was barely light out.
After yesterday's coyote serenade and target visitor I opted for letting them stay in the barn until 8 or so.