Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I’m going to work with Buford and ewes and lambs today. He did so good yesterday, I’m so impressed with him.
I’ve got to brush Reina real good and take her 3 month pictures. Still skinny, but SO much better. I can see the difference and the vet was all smiles, said she looked good.

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Having coffee....been up for a couple hrs. Guess everyone but Bay and me are....?.....busy. 🤣

Better get MY day busy!
:lol: I've been up since 0345. I'm just not functioning at full tilt this week.:idunno School work is killing me, and the cat is still on syringe feeding every few hours. He's looking better thankfully.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another potential bottle lamb. I can’t find a mom. Maybe neighbors are dropping them off. Or they beamed in from the Enterprise. Or ringed in from a Goa’uld mothership (Stargate SG1) or Quantum Leapt….:lol::lol: Gotta go check the south end of some north bound ewes. (Maybe a ram identified as a ewe). Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.:th:th:th

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Busy week here - just plain busy stuff. Finishing up my cup before I head out again. Was ordering more hay this morning - and ....
:th :hide😖:th💰💸💸💸
thank you (not) to the current state of affairs :mad::mad::mad: yet another increase - from $27/bale to $31/bale (before the s the fan is was $15/bale)
This also puts a horse further out in the future if at all in the future.
Back out again.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I haven’t done anything outside. The wind is blowing, it’s cold. Ok, it’s Texas cold, but to me and my nose running like a faucet, it’s cold. I can see most of the field from my recliner and there has not been a sheep stampede. I can see Buford in the midst of the flock right now, he’s being so well behaved. Obviously Reina’s not getting her picture taken today. I’m staying in, blowing nose, coughing and taking medicine.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I haven’t done anything outside. The wind is blowing, it’s cold. Ok, it’s Texas cold,
Stay in, stay warm (hey your cold is probably colder than my cold ;) ) - stay in now -hot cocoa, chicken soup, etc and then you can go out sooner and stay out longer.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.