Coffee anyone ?

DustyBoot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I bought an old, but serviceable, little camp style percolator pot -- all metal -- at a Habitat store one day. The guy said he was sure glad I got there to buy this treasure -- in a tongue in cheek fashion. Replied -- yes, will work great on top of my propane stove if we have a power outage -- guess you've never been there or YOU would own it. :cool:

I have a cute little collapsible silicone teakettle I use when we're camping. Bright blue. It was a gift from my brother and I smile every time I use it. But we prefer tea and hot chocolate; I don't know how it would work for coffee.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Going to wake the Princess in a bit, and she is taking me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Love their buttermilk pancakes. :drool

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Dealing with Daylight Savings Time this AM, so it will be needed. It's hard to get your circadian rhythm to deal with the clock:cool: But, no cereal for me. Psyching self to go hand out protein bars & Rice Crispy bars.
Hmmmmm, Fri was a snatch & grab day -- Reese's PB cups.

Sure makes you popular in WallyWorld. :p

I just want to stay home! We have that Nor'easter blowing in with mostly wind & cold rain. You guys up North are getting hit with snow again, more than likely. Feel badly for you. Winter just will not LEAVE! :hu I feel :smack

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up early.... blaming daylight savings time..... :tongue

I am one of the few younger one that remember no dst.....Indiana just had to join the band wagon a few years ago..... :barnie

I suppose though in the scheme of things it's not a big deal.... just annoying.
Coffee is on, breakfast burritos too.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I woke up at 1:25 and last looked at the clock sometime after 4. :he So I woke up at 7:45. Dragging this morning......NEED coffee! Thanks for the breakfast burrito too!