Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
This made me laugh. That ringing in my ears that never goes away. I would like to be alone and not have Tubular Bells playing in my head. LOL
Good song though. Hmmm, that isn't what I hear though ;)

My mother used to say that I must have been transfused with chicken blood as an infant.
What color eggs do your offspring lay?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
That Nor'easter headed North now (to take a foot or more of snow to you) but, not before it left us the dreaded SNOW!! :mad: Rained all day & as it blew thru just before dark, we got about 1.5" of snow everywhere. Temps dropped into the upper 20s last night and big wind. Supposed to get to high 40's today, so will melt.

:D Yeah, I NEED COFFEE this AM -first cup in front of me.:caf
Prepped it last night and quick brew this AM. I hate snow and will feed in dark again -- THANKS DST :( -- to be at work on time. Black ice watch this morning on the roads.

Winds, too much water, makes for possible trees on power lines "somewhere"....sure hope it isn't on lines feeding me. Did lose satellite transmission for a few hours during early evening for computer. As you can see, that's not an issue now :rolleyes: Freeze temps again tonight, then back to our normal 55-65 days & 40 nights. Sure hope this is the end of winter. I want to be able to talk about growing veggies, not treading cold & snow!

You guys have a great day! Help your selves to the coffee. I need to get outa here. :cool:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are supposed to get that snow over the next 24-36 hours.
100% chance of >= 4"
93% chance of >= 6"
73% chance of >= 8"
34% chance of >= 12"
Fortunately only 5% >= 18"
I WILL be getting up early tomorrow morning to make sure DW and DDs can all get out to where they need to go. I only need to go down to the barn ;) but you do what you gotta do.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Three inches of snow here grinds everything to a standstill. No equipment to clear the roads. Can't imagine a foot and a half! Be careful everyone and stay safe.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are now up to 100% chance of >= 6", 97% chance of >= 8", 51% chance of >= 12". And not much has happened so far. Expect over 4" overnight, an additional 4.2" by 2 AM Thursday

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Roads had more ice issues than snow. Wind & cold, just froze the super wet snow. Warm asphalt, snow melting, cold winds freezing it. So, had a 7 mile stretch of woowee, careful on way out. This afternoon, almost all gone. Saw a couple yard patches along a woodline or the shade of a house on way back. That's it. Sunny & bright. Thankful.

Freeze temps tonight, windy. Geesh.....8 days until it is officially Spring! These back to back storms are not nice. Northern folks are getting pounded.

Gonna be another BIG coffee morning. Warm up to go feed, then off to work again. Work certainly gets in the way :D =D

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee! This morning I put a little milk and honey in mine. Got to go get metal roof screws this morning. Went to Lowes last night so I wouldn't burn daylight on working on the hog shelter, but Lowes only had tiny little plastic boxes of them. I asked the employee, "What am I going to do with this? That's not enough for even one sheet of metal." The employee acknowledged that they used to carry bigger boxes of them, but didn't any more. :he So I have to go find some this morning. :\