Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got the tin on my Hawg Hut yesterday, got to go back up today and seal the holes since I had used tin. My daughter and her girls came over and we planted zucchini and corn (big seeds). The 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old got a kick out of that. The 10 year old spent the night, Mamaw is going to introduce her to the finer points of black roof pitch, which ought to be easy, it is in little tubes and applies with one of those squeeze metal thingys. Dunno what they're called, just know how to use them.

Already drank up my coffee, made a new pot for y'all. Going to wake up the grand child and make her some cinnamon toast. Making extra for y'all!

DustyBoot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
One of the things I like best about living in the country is the opportunities for the kids to learn real life skills. I tried to teach that sort of thing in suburbia, but they don't care as much when it's obvious you're manufacturing the learning opportunities. It means more when it's for real.

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:frow

sipping.gif

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
One of the things I like best about living in the country is the opportunities for the kids to learn real life skills. I tried to teach that sort of thing in suburbia, but they don't care as much when it's obvious you're manufacturing the learning opportunities. It means more when it's for real.
very true!

The entire feeding and watering of plants and animals is a huge learning opportunity.

Latest posts