Coffee anyone ?

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can eat eggs any style, scrambled, sunnyside up, soft-boiled, hard-boiled....but I do like runny yolk! DH thinks it's disgusting! He's not much of an egg eater and the eggs have to be "white".
Bay, I'll send you my address as well. ;):cool:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
having a 2nd cup... Bay I want some sausage!
got a call last night.. have jury duty June 12.. DH is out of town at a work related school.... I 100% don't want to do it... but they don't think being a full time Mom is a good excuse... nor is the anxiety this is causing is...

ldawntaylor

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@promiseacres have you been thru this before? For the most part I find jury duty to be a lot of waiting and a lot of boredom. One piece of advice, go early. Chances are high you will need to in order to get a parking spot or to walk from the one you do find.

Do you at least live in an area where it is just one day? This time around I have to rearrange my schedule for the next 3 months.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
First time to have to go in..though have been on the list.guess the current judge doesn't see my kids as an excuse. Do I have someone...will have to figure that out....last time I checked on local drop off child care it was $60/kid per day....:duc will have to start asking friends and family.... I don't let strangers watch them in any case.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Found this on the internet (Family Issues)
20180517_115901.jpg

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
DH was called for jury duty before and went but they ended up not selecting him as a juror, so he didn't have to stay for the trial. I'm thinking they called you for jury duty but will still need to go through juror selection for that trial. Hopefully they don't pick you.