Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, for sure don’t walk in with a pocket knife, the scanner will pick it up and it will be taken away.

We butchered 15 Cornish cross chickens yesterday, I got 6 cut up, packaged and frozen. Got to do the rest today. Then boil the carcasses and can broth.

Thank you, I NEED COFFEE!

Only 16 more to go.......

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, for sure don’t walk in with a pocket knife, the scanner will pick it up and it will be taken away.

We butchered 15 Cornish cross chickens yesterday, I got 6 cut up, packaged and frozen. Got to do the rest today. Then boil the carcasses and can broth.

Thank you, I NEED COFFEE!

Only 16 more to go.......
reading that made me tired!

;) Good luck to ya, may your coffee be strong!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is 9:06 PM. Just turned off the pressure canner. I got all the chickens cut up, vacuum sealed and in the freezer. I packed the back pieces in quart jars and canned 13 quarts for dog food. I canned 17 pints of broth. I am tired. We still have 16 Cornish Cross chickens to go.

First one up tomorrow, please make the coffee EXTRA strong!

ETA: 15 dressed whole chickens weighed 76 pounds, 5 ounces.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dirty job but someone has to do it. Nice of them to take one for the family :)
my kids do just about everything. Best darn boys I have ever laid eyes on.

I am getting lazy and enjoy it.

And truth be told I am starting to panic (silly boys keep growing up!) I am just going to have to downsize as they leave the house.

At this point I can't milk more than one squirt before my hands give out. Only going to get worse. :hu