Coffee anyone ?

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I couldn't like this post, I hate it that you are feeling so bad and life is hard on you right now. You gotta take better care of yourself. You KNOW that you know better than to take so much ibuprofen. I'm not a nurse, but I know at least that much. BAD PATIENT!!! If you go in the hospital we are going to send you a deformed cow in a diaper wearing pants to cheer you up!

I didn’t take too much at one time or technically too frequently. I was taking it too chronically and not going to the chiropractor for lack of time. Just to clarify.

I also have a chiro appt tomorrow.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yikes @promiseacres! That’s definitely stressful! Glad you can make use of it too. Any sign of getting the stove fixed?

Y’all are cracking me up with the autocorrect jokes and deformed cows in pants! :gig

On another note, it hurts to laugh. I guess I should’ve told y’all more of what was really going on but I attempted to shrug it off and get on with my day. No such luck! The pain woke me 3-4 times through the night that was upper epigastric and wrapped around to my back at the same level. No changes in bowels and though I’m nauseated at times, no vomiting. Considering all of the recent stress and the fact that I take ibuprofen almost daily (sometimes twice)...I now have an ulcer. My mom had to take me to the dr! I was talking to her and it hit me that if the pain was bad enough to wake me at night, I need to have it checked out. (Nurses definitely aren’t good patients! Lol) I’m now taking carafate three times a day and Pepcid two times a day. No ibuprofen, alive, aspirin, etc. Nothing spicy either. Otherwise, some bloodwork was drawn and if symptoms continue/are worse/new symptoms develop, I have to call for further testing like an ultrasound (for gallbladder) or upper GI scope (could be more than one ulcer or other internal issues causing pain.) Either way, I’m praying the meds work and bloodwork comes back fine. Funny enough...she didn’t tell me to reduce my stress! :thWe are fb friends and she knows my life is slightly crazy right now...o_O
Yikes WH! Please take care of yourself and get well soon! :hugs:hugs:hugs

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So my kids left our garage fridge freezer open last night. So having la,b chops, pork chops and steak....more steak for another day this week too.... and ground pork. Am trying to think positive and enjoy the fact it's not raining so I can grill the meat.
When I switched to a freezer with an alarm for when the door was open SO MUCH BETTER!!

Not sure how to retrofit that.. maybe a temp gauge that beeps on your phone when it drops below temp?