Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is relatable to most Southerners. NEW Southerners (AKA just moved here) probably wouldn't get it, especially the iced tea part. LOL
Actually that driving advice could be used here. Amazing how many people forget how to drive in snow over the spring/summer/fall. Maybe change that iced tea to HOT tea. Wouldn't want Grandma getting scalded.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
:gig
Now would that be sweet tea? Is there any other kind allowed in TX?

BTW, stomping on the brakes on snow is likely to dump everyone on the floor as the vehicle goes off the road sideways, or with the rear leading the front after the 180°

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Actually that driving advice could be used here. Amazing how many people forget how to drive in snow over the spring/summer/fall. Maybe change that iced tea to HOT tea. Wouldn't want Grandma getting scalded.
Agree! Accidents every where this morning even though it was only about 1.5" of snow on the ground, but was slick.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think Rammy gets the first guest farm :gig

That's a bummer, I hate when it happens. And I don't have little ones to wake me up at early hours. I guess my head does it.

That sucks. Hope they have it cleaned up for the trip home.
:yuckyuck

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Evidently, out in Portland Or, the correct way to respond to icy roads is to engage warp drive till the airbag explodes. Gets really crazy at 35 seconds...

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Evidently, out in Portland Or, the correct way to respond to icy roads is to engage warp drive till the airbag explodes. Gets really crazy at 35 seconds...
I am just.... floored.

If it is so slick that your car is sliding sideways... why would you be driving... WHY would your foot go anywhere near the gas pedal?? :th

Latest posts