Coffee anyone ?

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
When one explores new surroundings it helps to wear or take something familiar.

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning - coffee is brewed. Notice the good Bunnylady gave my hat back. :tongue
:hide I trust your GPS is still missing? I believe it is, because the rest of my flock ain't broody, and neither am I.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finished my coffee, gotta get my butt up and moving. A neighbor brought me a 5 gallon bucket of Bahia grass that I'm going to go set out. Then water the garden, the pigs, the chickens. Maybe work on fence today....

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning, Baymule. We'll try to refresh the pots during the day so stop in whenever a caffeine boost is needed.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:hide I trust your GPS is still missing? I believe it is, because the rest of my flock ain't broody, and neither am I.

Found my 'Broody GPS', but am still looking for a modified incantation. Found one that I think will work. Can I try it out on your flock ?

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found my 'Broody GPS', but am still looking for a modified incantation. Found one that I think will work. Can I try it out on your flock ?
Howbout no?? I just barely had 2 broodies hatch out a batch, and with more eggs in the bator, I really don't need more babies.

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My tea just isn't cutting it this morning! :th

How is everybody this morning? Broodies? UGH. Thank the good lord none of mine are broody...yet anyway.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning - coffee is brewed. Notice the good Bunnylady gave my hat back. :tongue

k5456.gif

Broody Magicians that don't be nice to the Bunny may regret it . . . .