Coffee anyone ?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I try to go very early like when they first open. Or the open all hours wallyworld run. 3am not alot of people out.

with my panic attack and ptsd issues....we go once a month, today while i paint DH will pick up a few things for me.....I hate leaving home, lol and i used to travel to visit my son in Denmark alone, travel over Europe....now I don't even want to go to the grocery store :lol:....life is a trip

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
21 pound turkey went in the over just before 11. Figure I'll be digging into some serious tryptophan come 3-4pm :love:drool
How was that roasted turkey? And the green bean casserole?

I 've been wanting some Italian. Have all here to heat & eat. Maybe tonight
So did you get to have some Italian?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, YES,I did have Italian food that night.

THEN -- as to "having Italian" -- when I was there I sure saw a lot of delightful sights! Both meals and servers. :D:cool: So, Rammy, enjoy whatever Italian you like. :clap

It was back to work today, after almost 3 weeks pretty much off 5 of 7 days. Even rainy, it was a rest for me but, my wallet is in withdrawals. Still not exciting to get up and leave :D =D I can say this about being home -- you sure can imagine a lot of things that need to be done, all costing money! Of course, it is winter and there are many things that are more easily done in Spring, with more "work & time" than money -- like gardening. Winter seems to make you want to sit and eat! :lol: Lesson is -- don't quit work or retire in winter! Bad start. :old

Yeah, it's early afternoon and I only had 1/2 day of work. :D It's "almost" retired work.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My eyeballs are rolled out on my face. My a$$ is dragging about a 45 minute delay. I slammed it in the car door, it was just too darn slow. I have bills I need to pay, can’t think straight, really need to balance checkbook but in my present state of no mind, I’d better wait. Grand kids go home Thursday, we’re on the downhill slide.

The 2 year does not need much sleep and what little she does need is punctuated by waking up yelling MAMAW! She hits the floor running. I need a coffee transfusion. She started puking night before last, probably 10 minutes after I went to sleep. I cleaned her up, she puked some more for awhile, then drifted off to sleep. I held her in my recliner the rest of the night. She poped up like a jack in the box at 4:30 ready to go. I hadn’t gone back to sleep. She felt great, I was so brain dead I couldn’t feel much of anything.

Son in laws farher was killed in a 4 wheeler accident Saturday. The 2and almost 4 year old would have been miserable, wouldn’t have understood and they would have been crying unhappy babies. They are much better off here entertaining us. We love the pandemonium.

It’s 2:00 think I’ll go get that coffee transfusion.