Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Telephone Texas is home to one of my favorite food offerings.
https://www.heb.com/product-detail/hell-on-the-red-hot-party-dip/120745

New London Texas, down in Rusk County, is infamous as being the site of the worst school disaster in the history of the United States.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_London_School_explosion
Sad trivia about New London. But no, I was talking about London, the one near, just NE of Telephone.

And I had no idea that Telephone made salsa!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
You know I don't think ANY of us recall orthodonture fondly

I still remember it hurt to eat a scrambled egg! :hide

It is sunshine today :clap Cool but ok, light breeze. I can do this one and plan to get out there shortly. Worked this AM. Then added some info on that Milk-Share thread! :th Someone besides GB needs to read it and help me answer :lol:

Having a nice hot afternoon cup of coffee now -- prepping for some outside chores.

SonRise Acres

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I still remember it hurt to eat a scrambled egg! :hide

I remember trying to eat a cheese sandwich, literally bread and cheese. I made it through the bread but couldn’t bite through the cheese and started crying. I had braces for a VERY long time and everything they could add to them. But I never had a spreader.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not to mention that some of us folks have life-long issues from orthodontic treatment. I am suffering from something called orthodontic induced root resorbtion and am in the middle of approx. $20K of dental work - including bridges, implants, bone grafts and all manner of torture! :(

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not to mention that some of us folks have life-long issues from orthodontic treatment. I am suffering from something called orthodontic induced root resorbtion and am in the middle of approx. $20K of dental work - including bridges, implants, bone grafts and all manner of torture! :(
Wow, there is no way I'm hitting the Like link on that!

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
No way to stop the progression, no way to have prevented it. (except for no orthodontic treatment at all) Just my special way of reacting to it. :( And, I had a sadistic orthodontist all those years ago...

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had braces twice. Headgear, retainers, teeth pulled as I have a small jaw. Ugh! I can vividly remember the pain.

I couldn’t swallow pills yet and I hurt SO bad! My dad mashed up some kids Motrin and I washed it down with water. After that kicked in, I ate 3/4 of a 9x13 of lasagna. Dad decided to intervene regularly after that as I was literally starving!

I remember my teeth hurting because my lips were touching my braces after adjustments.

I have a permanent retainer in the bottom front of my mouth. It’s great fun to get food stuck in.

Really praying none of my kids require orthodontia!

Latest posts