Coffee anyone ?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
No real need for warming up here....I'll leave it for those that need it....I have my iced tea with me....it is 61° here...headed to 82° today.....hope all can stay warm with all the cold blowing thru their area....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, @Rammy I have been feeling pretty guilty of having decent weather while so many are enduring the elements....but, then I remember what we've been thru to get here and it was our choice to relocate here....so, I might as well enjoy it....it'll be Hot before long and everyone else will be comfortable.....:)

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, @Rammy I have been feeling pretty guilty of having decent weather while so many are enduring the elements....but, then I remember what we've been thru to get here and it was our choice to relocate here....so, I might as well enjoy it....it'll be Hot before long and everyone else will be comfortable.....:)
Im just teasing you, @CntryBoy777 . You certainly do deserve your sunny weather. No reason to feel guilty and I didnt mean to make you feel so. If you get any extra warmth, send it this way. :)

SonRise Acres

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

While it’s cold and wet these last weeks, it’ll be hot here soon. We will be in 110 degree heat with no clouds in sight for shade. I prefer the cold.

SonRise Acres

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
June 1st is the start of hurricane season, so have to keep an eye out on the horizon.....it rarely gets to triple digits here, usually hangs in the mid 90s with high humidity it'll be AC time for this old man.....:)

Spring starts tornado season for us ... or movies on the laptop in the cellar season as my kids call it. LOL. Every area has their things. I grew up with tornadoes so they don’t freak me out. But my brother moved to California and called me while grocery shopping to chat and an earthquake hit. He just kept chatting because it was a “small one”. Sorry buddy, the ground moves under my feet and I’m running in a panic.