Coffee anyone ?

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
k5456.gif

Broody Magicians that don't be nice to the Bunny may regret it . . . .

I don't think BYH allows threats. ;) I'll just be my NORMAL self.

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Finally got a moment to stop by the tent. Is this coffee fresh? Off to try some gardening before I give up.

AClark

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I read the title to this thread and it gave me a nasty flashback to this morning. This isn't related to the theme of the thread, but y'all can have a good laugh at my expense.
My 13 year old boy made me a cup of coffee because I was dragging this morning, big time. Really nice of him and all and much appreciated. I put creamer in my coffee so, he did too. Except I was out of regular Coffee Mate, so he used the carton of heavy whipping cream in the fridge. That's no problem either, except it had turned sour. He didn't notice it, it didn't smell off in the coffee, I took a huge drink of coffee and spent the next 20 minutes heaving from the sour milk - dry heaving at that. It was awful, I'm still cringing. I hurt his feelings and I feel bad about that, but I had to brush my teeth twice and listerine to get the taste out.

Bright side, that will certainly wake you up!

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read the title to this thread and it gave me a nasty flashback to this morning. This isn't related to the theme of the thread, but y'all can have a good laugh at my expense.
My 13 year old boy made me a cup of coffee because I was dragging this morning, big time. Really nice of him and all and much appreciated. I put creamer in my coffee so, he did too. Except I was out of regular Coffee Mate, so he used the carton of heavy whipping cream in the fridge. That's no problem either, except it had turned sour. He didn't notice it, it didn't smell off in the coffee, I took a huge drink of coffee and spent the next 20 minutes heaving from the sour milk - dry heaving at that. It was awful, I'm still cringing. I hurt his feelings and I feel bad about that, but I had to brush my teeth twice and listerine to get the taste out.

Oh, goodness. I'm sorry about that, but it is hilarious!

AClark

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh it was, my husband and son were laughing pretty hard after I told him it was ok and maybe to smell dairy products before using them next time. It was well within the expiration date too, doesn't expire until 5/20...
This was me to start with :caf which quickly turned into :sick

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, it could have been worse. If it had been Sourland's green potato salad, you'd never get the taste out.:gig

(I'm glad y'all can laugh about it. This feels like one of those stories that will keep being told - kinda like the time I blew up dinner):hide

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

Oh this is awful! Something similar happened to me decades ago and I now smell ALL dairy products before consuming. The hubby thinks I am a nut case. :D =D

Latest posts