Coffee anyone ?

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Heck, after my heart bypass surgery I was pretty excited that I pooped.......it meant they could release me to go home...
:
Heck, after my heart bypass surgery I was pretty excited that I pooped.......it meant they could release me to go home...
Lol
That type of fun comment, makes me think you get along real well with @kwhites634 from byc.
I am serious I found it funny I know sometimes it's hard to tell if people actually mean in print.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
so someone on here mention gardening the other day. I'm not a very good Gardener but I like to raise trail of tears black beans because they are the best!
I got a couple of new packs of the heritage beans since it has been a couple of years since I've garden and I wasn't sure the condition in mind. When do you guys usually plant your beans?

Last edited:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just can't remeber exactly, but most summertime veggies like the soil temp to be between 55-60°....at 1" depth...don't know where ya are at, but in northern Mississippi they are usually planted towards the last of April and mid May depending on the weather and temps at that time.....:)

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Appliance?
I'm not familiar with that term in relation to beans other than cooking them and my wife has forbidden me ever again bringing Frijoles negros into the kitchen...or eating them in a restaurant
the problem with using voice typing and sometimes it has no idea what your talking about and puts down weird stuff. That will end is AI improves