Coffee anyone ?

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I forgot to give you an "awwwh moment" My old mini stallion is loving on one of the 2 day old trips. He's quit mellow! They snuggled for a few. All 3 have have running around and under him..no issues with "uncle Amego" :lol:

View attachment 60672
There's one for the p o w
A sentiment I see several people share.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule, never bought that many at one time. So, do they come in several boxes or a large one (probably divided inside)?

This year I am considering -- no commitment yet -- replacing my flock of hens. Well, at least 1/2. See my commitment showing? :lol: Not REALLY wanting to wait for them to grow, the care while, etc. BUT....many hens are getting older and there's the "eat the same, lay less" issue. :idunno

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have bought chicks from Hoover hatchery because they are certified mycoplasma free. They come color marked with colors on their heads.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
This year I am considering -- no commitment yet -- replacing my flock of hens. Well, at least 1/2. See my commitment showing? :lol: Not REALLY wanting to wait for them to grow, the care while, etc. BUT....many hens are getting older and there's the "eat the same, lay less" issue. :idunno
Sounds like it is "freezer list" making time....course, I guess it depends on the reason ya have them....ya been at this for a while now.....;)

Latest posts