Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
You guys in TX are getting rain that is then coming HERE! I'm not really wanting it right now -- but, the guessers say tomorrow late day will be wet, wet, wet...into Sat. :(

Sleep? What's that? :D Was up until 2:30ish Tues nightWed morning with doe kidding, got a "nap" until 6 AM. Did chores, went to work, home about 5:30 for chores - again. Let me tell you, by 9: I was in bed! Of course, up at 4:15 AM this morning due to early in bed time :thBut was nice to have 7 hrs straight sleep. Yeah, this old gal needed it. I'm awake but, eyes still feel "raw". Coffee should get me going, so far only had hot tea. Brewing coffee now -- join me! Then chores, work, wash, repeat.:rolleyes:

Fortunately our weather temps have been good lately. Nice for the does and new kids. Grass is growing, kids are bouncing around, cuteness abounds. Then, I have to leave for work:( You know, these jobs get in the way of my farm time. Wish they would just send $$ and let be stay home -- WAIT, that's retirement, isn't it? Uhhhh...I do get some of that now :old Retirement 2020 -- hurry! :D Hard to wait.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for coffee.
Rain, storms today.
Currently 61, temp dropping today.... be a good day to stay inside... other than those chores.... hoping baseball practice is canceled.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all! Todays the day, finally having zurgery to free up the nerve in my left elbow. Six weeks from today I should be back to full action. DS3 has been a life saver with chores and helping me around the place.
Hope your surgery goes well for you. Recovery will be hard as you look at all the stuff you can't do while you heal up. But then it will all be worth it and you can get on with living.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope that goes well for you! My DH is having nerve conduction tests today on both arms/hands. Surgical correction probable...sigh.
I hope his tests go well. If he needs surgery, then maybe that will help and fix the problem. You are a wonderful woman, you are his support system and take the best of the best care of him.