Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@r3bauer, glad you had help. Keep up the recovery!

@Alaskan while it is quite unseasonable for my area, the snow & church is quite lovely in your pictures! Really a post card perfect picture.

I've gotten my trailer emptied, moved my work schedule around and plan to go get that mower first thing in the morning!!! Need to mow and need to till that garden area! I will, I will, I will :old Tomorrow is to be sunny, warm and a mow/till day!:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello all. Day 3 of the hostage situation. Aka recovery lol. Things are going well. DS2 mowed the yard for me. DS3 prepped the garden beds.
Glad things are going well so far and that your helpers did. Hopefully they didn't complain too much about having to do it ;)

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is percolating... yes it's 4:45...
DD 2 decided it was time to be up... put in movie and checked rabbits (meatpen bunnies are due):fl and started coffee.... both kids have ball practice. DH is coming between and taking dd2 and ds home. She and I might take a nap later today...

r3bauer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good morning. Lost a duckling overnight. DS3 said she was lethargic and not moving well last night. He checked on them this morning and found her. We will bury her thos afternoon when DS3 gets home from school. Its a part of life but still disappointing