Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm up and checking weather. Planned to till garden this morning, so checking weather issues. A front is bringing rain but, that is "supposed" to roll thru just before daybreak tomorrow. Heavy clouds today with very, very slight chance of occasional showers. I can deal with that as it's later in day. The cloud cover should be nice for the work. Right after chores hope the tiller works without a hitch and I can get the tomatoes in the ground! Then the warm weather above grounds, like beans, squash, etc. Later in week, root crops We all know how plans go :D But all is here to do this!! And tomorrow I'm home -- looks like an inside day with the rains.

Coffee is good -- have some! Hot tea here, too.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thunder woke me up at 2:58 and woke up our 2 year old granddaughter. I tucked her in next to me and she went back to sleep. I didn’t until after 4. Up at 6, coffee is good.

@greybeard what’s the river look like?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all one of mine little ones had a nightmare poor baby. i distracted him with the new hatch-lings so now we are both up for good he been up since five something .... cant remember the exact time. any ways when we were looking in on them in the incubator the first two to hatch out were attacking the new duckling and the two new goslings so they are now in the temporary brooder and aren't very happy about it. i need to check the weather they be going outside in a old wooden rabbit hutch that's big enough for all of them and safe from predators for now they are in my kitchen as its the only place that has enough room. had some bad storms last night there was at-least one tornado just north of us. We went shopping yesterday, went to office max that place is dangerous lol to many school supplies and organizing totes. after i spent good portion there we went to Costco and i found several sets of books for the kids to read for school and a world and a us map. yay now i just have to find a place for everything living in a small house has its draw backs lol. i am actually on my laptop this morning so my typing is actually much better. oh before i forget for those of you that homeschool(or those looking for a good website for a school age or younger child) i been using education.com and i love it they have printable pages, games and lots of other things. plus its a decent price you can pay for a lifetime membership and its not to bad. i have had it for awhile and enjoy it. anyways i better get start on some chores i am going to decide what to cook and the cinnamon rolls sound delicious

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was all exciting no one had fever everyone seemed healthy then 8 am hit and one was running (Joshua) 103.4 the other was running 101.5 (Lucy). Josiah is hyper and well. So I gotten nothing done again today and Lucy stsrges running 103.2 anhour ago. I hope everyone's days is going well. We be laying around here rest has it's uses I suppode.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's was easier when I wasn't nauseous (morning sickness normal time it starts to kick in for me) hoping to get hyper Baby to sleep s the other two can rest he thinks their campou I leaving room makes a perfect jumping/ wrestling mat.