Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree my body been hot at any temp driving me crazy. have fun with your elderberry syrup I am hoping to make some eventually. been cleaning since the ac been back running. I am hoping to keep everything up. so I can catch up everywhere else lol

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe DH doesn't either. :lol:

When you love colors and they come in so many -- it's bad math. Ain't like crayons! Crayons don't eat. But it's fun and if you can support it, I say GO FOR IT!

Right now, with Saanen goats, you get mostly white. Slows me down...but, one buck is black and I get some color. Back to the awwhhhh factor.:D =D

@Jesusfreak101, Glad the AC got fixed "easily" . You need it.

Back to making my elderberry juice, so I can make elderberry syrup and get this obsession out of my way!! :idunno
Hey it's hard to get those colors ha ha! :lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry you have a sick one.

Coffee #1 gone....heading to chores. Then back in for cup 2, change clothes and head to work. :D =D It's a lovely day. Rain coming tomorrow, looks like most of afternoon but, nice weekend. My days run together, so "what's a weekend?" :lol: Just two more days, it seems.

I'm hankering for a piece of cheesecake :hu It would be breakfast if I had any! Bacon & egg sandwich looks possible. Better for me -- will see how goes.

Gotta run. Ya'll have a great day now, ya hear? :celebrate

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
morning all about to get hot tea and breakfast made and do my morning chores the clean some more and try to get some school done. also need to put some bedding and nesting material in the animal houses today. and probably need to refill all the waters...the geese and ducks make the them really nasty. hopefully next year I ) have a better geese number to process this year only one. I hatch five and a evil Drake killed three and one died of natural causes. he no longer around. anyways I see yell later all three human kids are awake and I am under attack lol.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
3rd cup of coffee is brewing :caf
Hoping to get a lot done today! It poured last night which wasn't in the forecast so i have a few soaked bunnies i had to dry off...oops! They don't seem to mind, it's so hot out already this morning! Tomorrow is finally a day in the 80's :bow

Today i pick up 2 new Holland Lop bucks!! Yes, i'm adding MORE rabbits...:lol:
One is a year old broken blue marten, the other is 7 months old and he's a Sable point like my newest baby doe!
A match made in heaven :p
I'm excited, now i just have to figure out where to put them...
Hope everyone has a great day!